Dr.Eggman

The heroes arrived at the space-elevators.

Infinite: Time to bail!

Before they could get into the elevator, the ground started to shake.

Mario: Again?!

A giant, purple flying robot flew over the elevator and went in front of the heroes.

Eggman: Leaving so soon? There are no lines, and i've saved the best rides for last. At least let me STAMP your hand so you can come back in.

Meggy: Ugh...i know you're trying to be clever with this whole amusement park pun thing, but it's just coming off lame.

Infinite: Say you're going to destroy us and stop embarrassing yourself.

Eggman: Curse you, Infinite! Not only have you foiled my plans, you foiled my speeches as well! I worked hard on them! No matter. I WILL destroy you and i WILL be victorious! Is that better?

Infinite: Like, a million times better. Thank you.

Eggman: This robot is special. He's powered by the energy from your little friends. He is invincible. So i'd say it's been nice knowing you... but it hasn't.

Machito: I have to admit i'm a little scared. I don't think we can beat this guy.

Mario and Meggy looked at the space elevator, they knew what to do.

Meggy: See you on the ground, friends!

Mario and Meggy pushed Infinite, Machito, Aqua and ReaderFromWR in the space elevator.

Infinite: Huh?!

Aqua: Mario, Meggy, No!

Meggy pressed a few buttons, the space elevator activated and began making it's way back to Earth.

Mario: Just got one last thing to do!

Mario and Meggy turned to Eggman.

Mario & Meggy: As for you...

Mario and Meggy got in a fighting stance, as the robot roared at them.

Eggman: Let's take this somewhere we won't be interrupted.

Eggman teleported himself, the robot, Mario and Meggy to another location. It was a giant ring.

Meggy: Let's finish this!

Mario: Bring it, fatso!

Eggman: You stand no chance!

The robot roared at the couple.

FRENZY! CUBE!

The arms of the robot started firing out cubes, they landed in front of Mario and Meggy.

Mario: Look out!

Mario and Meggy avoided the cubes, the robot got closer.

Meggy: Time to strike!

Meggy jumped at one of the hands and attacked it, she then began attacking other parts of the robot, and hit the cockpit, sending the robot flying backwards. The robot got up and the hands started sucking wisps in, like a vacuum cleaner.

SPIKES!

The robot opened it's mouth, as spiked balls launched out of a cannon and rolled towards the couple.

Meggy: Jump!

Mario and Meggy double jumped over the spiked balls, the robot got close again.

Mario: My turn!