The End

Mario and Meggy had just defeated Eggman, the doctor was in his now busted Egg-Mobile, the doctor fell onto the floor.

Eggman: Oh, my head. Who turned out the lights?

A loudspeaker began to talk.

Loudspeaker: At Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, you can feel comfortable knowing your safety is our number one priority.

Eggman: Oh, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Eggman and bits of debris got sucked into the black hole, the amusement park was now getting torn to pieces, and everything was blowing up, the bridge was also getting destroyed.

Mario: Uh oh.

Meggy: This might not end well.

Mario ate a Golden Mushroom, then started to carry Meggy.

Mario: Hold on tight!

Mario began running at an incredible speed, as the black hole rapidly got bigger.

Meggy: Oh god, it's destroying everything!

Mario: Just don't look back, Meggy!

The path in front of the couple was getting destroyed, the black hole was tearing pieces of the bridge off.

Mario: Wahoo!

Mario jumped over a large hole, then continued running.

Meggy: It's getting closer!

Mario: Oh god!

The couple started to freak out, the black hole was now chasing them.

Meggy: We're not gonna make it out alive!

Mario: SHIT! IT'S COMING TOWARDS US!

Meggy: I LOVE YOU, MARIO!

Mario: I LOVE YOU TOO, MEGGY!

The two shared a kiss, as they got sucked into the black hole. They thought they were dead.

Meggy: W-where are we...?

Mario: Am i dead...? Cool...

The two were floating around in a purple void, a few wisps came along and picked them up.

Mario: Huh?

The wisps flew out of the black hole, and back to Earth. The wisps gently put Mario and Meggy on the ground.

Meggy: Heh, thanks guys.

Yacker nodded, then he and the rest of the wisps flew back into space.

Mario: Wow...

Infinite: Mario! Meggy! Are you ok?! 

Aqua: Man, i can't believe you two got through that!

Meggy: Like you thought we wouldn't?

Machito: The only thing we were thinking about was getting pushed into an elevator.

Meggy: Heh, well...a hero's got to do what a hero's got to do.

Infinite: Great job, you two!

Mario: Thanks, but we had a little help on that last part.

The wisps flew into the black hole, all of the nega wisps were restored back to their normal selves. The wisps all teamed up and destroyed the black hole using their Hyper-go-on power. The wisps then flew back to Earth, Yacker approached the heroes.

Meggy: Hi, Yacker!

Yacker started to speak.

Infinite: He said 'Thank you for saving us'.