Frigate Orcan

Meggy: Thanks for buying those drinks for us, Infinite!

Infinite: No problem, Meggy.

Mario: So, how far is the second generator?

Infinite: Not too far. It's on top of the main ship just over there.

Mario: Wow! That's pretty huge!

Meggy: And i'm guessing we gotta fight more robots?

Infinite: Yep! Anyways, let's get going-

Infinite's phone started ringing, he answered it, Machito was on the other end and he was panicking.

Machito: Infinite! I need help!

Infinite: Huh? What's happened?

Machito: That beam Eggman shot at Aqua has made her incredibly sick! She's been throwing up a lot, i've tried used my healing powers, but it's not enough!

Infinite: Shit... alright, i'll be right on over.

Machito: Thanks, Infinite. Please hurry! I'm not sure if Aqua will make it!

Infinite put his phone away, then turned to Mario and Meggy.

Infinite: Ok, change of plans for me. Aqua's got a serious problem, i need to go help her.

Meggy: We understand Infinite. 

Mario: Good luck!

Infinite ran off to find Machito and Aqua.

Meggy: Let's go for that generator!

Mario nodded, then started to carry Meggy.

Mario: Hold on!

Mario began to run, Meggy looked at the stars, which reflected in her eyes.

Meggy: -So pretty...-

A little while later, Mario and Meggy arrived at the generator, Meggy hopped off Mario's arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making Mario blush.

Mario: Hehe, thanks, Meggy.

Meggy: Alright, now let's disable-

Eggman: Hohoho! Why, hello there, runts!

Meggy: Sup, Baldy Nosehair?

Mario laughed.

Eggman: HEY! 

Meggy: I think that's what your name should be, anyway.

Eggman: Enough!

The mind control beam fired, Mario and Meggy began dodging the beam.

Eggman: Agh! Stay still!

Meggy: Nah.

Mario: Oh!

Mario grabbed a piece of metal off the ground, he held it up and the beam deflected towards Eggman.

Eggman: AH!

Eggman quickly dodged, the beam destroyed the capsules containing the wisp energy.

Eggman: ARGH! I thought i could control one of you...

Mario: Sorry Eggface... but this sexy plumber won't get mind controlled by the likes of you!

Eggman: No matter. While i go collect more alien energy, enjoy the park. I'll leave you your own private tour guide.

Eggman flew away, and a giant ship known as 'Frigate Orcan' appeared.

Meggy: Whoa!

Mario: So, we've fought a messed up ride, a pirate captain, and now we're fighting an entire ship?!

Meggy: Egghead has some CRAZY ideas.

Mario: Well, in order to deactivate that generator, we gotta beat this colorful bastard!

Meggy: Indeed. Let's get em!

Mario and Meggy jumped onto a nearby neon road, and the fight began.

Mario: How are we gonna destroy it, though? It's way bigger than us!

Meggy: Look out! It's got a turret!

The turret began to fire, Mario and Meggy dodged the bullets and ran up to the turret, Meggy grabbed a rock off the ground and stuffed it into one of the barrels, the turret fired again, but since it was blocked, the turret exploded.

Mario: Nice one, Meggy!

Meggy: Let's go after those boosters!

Mario and Meggy avoided boxes which fell from Frigate Orcan, one of them had a lazer wisp in it.

Mario: Aha!

Mario absorbed the lazer wisp, and transformed, he dashed through the right booster, which made it explode into pieces.

Meggy: Alright!

The top of the ship suddenly exploded, exposing machines which powered the ship.

Mario: I think we've weakened it!

Meggy: Well, let's send it crashing down!

Mario and Meggy avoided more of the boxes and attacked certain parts of the ship, the ship started to become unstable.

Mario: Alright, let's finish it off!

Meggy: Together!

The couple absorbed a power wisp, transformed, and dashed through the middle of the ship.

Meggy: Did that get it?

The ship started to explode, and rings went flying everywhere.

Mario: We got it!

Frigate Orcan stopped flying, and started to fall, it fully exploded, sending debris flying into space.

Meggy: That's another giant robot down for the count!

Mario: Indeed. Now, let's get back to the generator!

Mario carried Meggy again, then ran to the generator, which Infinite, Machito and Aqua were at.

Mario: Oh! Hey guys!

Meggy: Are you ok, Aqua:

Aqua: Dizzy, but yeah, i'm fine now!

Machito: That beam left some sort of side effect on her.

Infinite: We managed to heal her fully.

Meggy: That's good. We took down the guardian of this generator!

Aqua: Awesome!

Machito: Nice work!

Infinite: Well, let's get to disabling it.

The five walked over to the generator and broke it, the purple lightning stopped, and the chain turned grey.

Mario: Two down...

Meggy: Three to go!

Machito: Soon enough, all five will be deactivated, and Eggman will have to give up.

Infinite: Indeed. Old Eggface always tries to take over the world and it's always failed horribly.

Aqua: -Giggle- That's some bad luck right there.

Mario: So, what's our next location?

Meggy got a map of the amusement park out.

Meggy: Our next location is Wisp Planet, home of the wisps. Looks like the construction over there isn't fully complete.

Mario: Well, before they can do anymore damage to that planet, let's go save it!

Infinite: Indeed. Our little friends desperately need our help.

Aqua: To planet wisp!

The five began their journey to Planet Wisp.

(This story makes me want to dig out my old Wii and play Sonic Colors...ah, the memories...)

Anyways, lata!