Planet Wisp

The five heroes arrived at Planet Wisp, Meggy was in shock from what had happened to the planet.

Meggy: Oh my god...Eggman, what has he done...?

Aqua: Those machines are cutting down trees...

Infinite: He's trying to transform it into a part of his amusement park. This place is actually off limits.

Machito: So we're trespassing?

Infinite: Yep. I really want to bust some of these machines and help the aliens, but we gotta destroy the generator.

Mario: Yeah, let's go find it.

A lot of wisps approached the heroes, and started talking.

Aqua: What are they saying, Infinite?

Infinite: Alright, most of them are confused, but one of them said 'We're in shock, what has happened to our planet? It's got all this weird machinery!'

Mario: Don't you worry, little guys. We're gonna save your planet.

Meggy: We'll make Eggman pay.

A few of the wisps nodded.

Aqua: Alright everyone, ready to save Planet Wisp?

Mario: Yep!

Meggy: Let's do this!

Machito: For the wisps!

Infinite: Let's go kick some robot ass!

The five heroes began their journey, while the wisps cheered behind them.

-Meanwhile...-

ReaderFromWR: Shit...phew...glad i managed to get out of that robot crowd. Any longer and they would of killed me!

ReaderFromWR looked around, and took a few breaths, Orbot flew around the corner.

Orbot: Hello!

ReaderFromWR: AH! What do you want, robot?

Eggman: Behind you.

ReaderFromWR: Huh-

The mind control beam hit ReaderFromWR, making him scream in pain. The beam disappeared, and ReaderFromWR's eyes glowed purple.

Eggman: Aha! Success!

Cubot: Yar! What did ye do, captain?

Eggman: I upgraded the mind control beam, now it's way more stronger than before, and requires no alien energy.

Cubot: Das pretty dang gud!

Eggman: -We really need to fix his voice chip...- Let's go see how Reader does against his friends!

Eggman flew off in his Egg-Mobile, while ReaderFromWR followed him.

-Back with our heroes-

Aqua: Oh! The generator!

Infinite: Well, we found that pretty quickly-

A crowd of robots appeared.

Meggy: Let's kick some robot butt!

The five heroes began fighting the robots, Eggman flew over in his Egg-Mobile.

Eggman: Hohoho!

Infinite: Eggman.

Mario: Why are you doing this to such an innocent planet?

Eggman: Because i am evil!

Infinite: More like a douchebag.