Aquarium Park

The heroes arrived at Aquarium Park, a planet full of water, Meggy and Aqua began to shiver.

Mario: Uh oh.

Meggy: T-this is a scary planet...

Aqua: I-indeed...m-maybe we should turn ba-

Infinite: Now, hold on a minute! You can't give up! And luckily, i have a solution to your problem.

Aqua: Y-you do?

Infinite: Yep. Drink these.

Infinite held out two potions, Meggy and Aqua grabbed them and chugged the potion down.

Meggy: Wait...i feel weird.

Aqua: Why do i have the sudden urge to swim?

Meggy dived into some nearby water, she looked at her hand, she wasn't dissolving!

Mario: Wow!

Machito: Aqua, can you swim now?

Aqua swam around in the water, and just like Meggy, she wasn't dissolving.

Meggy: Infinite, do these potions effects wear off?

Infinite: Nope! They're permanent!

Meggy & Aqua: YAY!

Mario: Well, i guess we can get around here now without any problems.

Machito: Indeed. Wow...Aquarium Park is amazing, there's so many species swimming around!

Infinite: I know, right? Also, if you're really lucky, you might be able to spot a Megalodon.

As soon as Meggy and Aqua heard that, they instantly jumped out of the water.

Aqua: Sharks are here?! Oh no...

Meggy: Yeah, i am not being food for an oversized shark.

Mario: Don't worry, Meggy. If anything tries to hurt you, i'll be there to defend you.

Meggy: Hehe, thanks, Mario.

The two shared a kiss.

Infinite: Yo! Watch out!

A few cannonballs flew towards Aqua, Infinite got in the way and deflected them with his sword.

Meggy: What was that?

A few pirate ships emerged from a nearby fog.

Mario: More pirates?

Infinite: Well, at least they aren't as big as the one you fought on Sweet Mountain.

Meggy: Yeah, true.

Machito: I have an idea!

Machito closed his eyes, then wind started rushing towards the pirate ships, the wind created huge waves which sunk the ships.

Aqua: Aha! Nice one, Machito!

Machito: Thanks, Aqua.

Infinite: Alright, let's get going. That generator isn't gonna disable itself!

Everyone nodded, Mario and Meggy took the lead and began walking through Aquarium Park.

Machito: You have to admit, the architecture of this place is pretty nice.

Infinite: Indeed... 

Suddenly, the roof above them collapsed, and debris blocked the way.

Mario: Shit!

Meggy: Great. Alright, have a look around everyone, either we find an alternate path or find something to get the debris out of the way.

ReaderFromWR: I can help with that!