Neon And Space

Mario, Meggy, Infinite and ReaderFromWR were dancing, the disco ball was shining, a ton of robots were playing card games.

Infinite: Come on Reader! You can do better!

ReaderFromWR: Oh, it is on!

ReaderFromWR's legs set on fire due to how fast he was going.

Infinite: Oh shet!

Infinite started to breakdance, and set on fire as well, Mario and Meggy laughed at this.

Meggy: I guess you two really brought the 'Heat'!

Mario, Infinite and ReaderFromWR chuckled at her pun, Aqua and Machito walked through the crowd of robots.

Aqua: Infinite!

Aqua ran up to Infinite and hugged him.

Machito: How's things been going?

Mario: Pretty good.

Meggy: Been fighting more robots, we also saved Sweet Mountain.

Machito: Nice!

Aqua went up to Meggy and held her hand out.

Aqua: My name's Aqua.

Meggy: Name's Meggy. Nice to meet you.

Meggy shook hands with Aqua.

Robot 1: HEY! That's bullshit!

Robot 2: Sorry mate, but you just lost all your money!

Robot 1: CHEATER!

The robot threw a drink at another robot, then suddenly all of the robots in the room started fighting.

Infinite: Ummm...let's get out of here.

Machito: Agreed.

The six heroes ran through the door and found themselves on another neon road.

Aqua: It amazes me how Eggman managed to build all of this.

Infinite: Even though he may be an evil douche, you gotta give credit to him...

Machito: True dat!

Meggy: Let's keep going!

The six continued running down the neon road, fireworks exploded, sending pretty colors flying everywhere.

Meggy: Shame we have to stop Eggman and possibly destroy this amusement park, if it weren't being used for evil purposes, we would be having a blast!

Infinite: Yep.

The six kept running and jumped into another flying ship, they found themselves on a dance floor.

Mario: Oooo...pretty.

Aqua: Uhhh, guys? The path is blocked by blue cubes...

ReaderFromWR: I think this little guy can help!

Next to ReaderFromWR was a three eyed, cube shaped alien.

Infinite: A cube wisp! We can use that to get through the blue cubes! 

Aqua: Can i try?

Machito: Sure, go for it Aqua!

Aqua absorbed the cube wisp, and transformed. She fell onto the ground, causing a shockwave which destroyed the blue cubes blocking their path.

Aqua: That's sorted out.

Infinite: Robots up ahead!

Meggy threw a Splat bomb at the robots, while Machito used his wind sabers to blow the robots away, they continued on only to find a hole leading outside the ship.

Mario X Meggy: Unlimited Colorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें