The Refreshinator

Mario and Meggy got through a few more crowds of robots, they had discovered a few more wisps, such as Gray Quake and Magenta Rhythm.

Meggy: Wow, this planet is cool!

Mario: I know, right? There's so many wisps here, the wisps even made food for us at one point!

Meggy: Which was very nice of them. Oh! I see the generator! Up there!

Mario turned around, the third generator was on top of a small hill.

Mario: Alright, let's go!

The couple ran up the hill, and looked at the generator.

Meggy: Time to deactivate it.

Mario slowly walked up to the generator, Eggman flew nearby in his Egg-Mobile.

Meggy: Eggman!

Eggman: Hello, lovebirds! I noticed that you destroyed all of my guardians...

Mario: Oh! So i can disable this generator easily!

Mario jumped at the generator, Eggman quickly flew over and slapped Mario, sending him flying at Meggy.

Meggy: Whoa! You ok, Mario?!

Mario: Yeah...i'm fine...

Meggy: Not cool, Baldy Nosehair!

Eggman: I do not care! As i was saying, those robots took a lot of time and effort, so... I MADE BETTER VERSIONS!

The ground began to shake.

Mario: Shit!

Meggy: This has happened four times!

Eggman: Introducing...

A robot, similar to Rotatatron, appeared and started making loud noises.

Eggman: THE REFRESHINATOR!

Mario: Refreshinator? That's a stoopid name!

Meggy giggled.

Eggman: Grrr! Have fun!

Eggman flew away, the Refreshinator kept making loud noises.

Mario: Let me guess, Eggman got lazy and just made an upgraded version...

Meggy: I thought we would see something else...

Mario: Well, we gotta do the same thing as before.

Meggy: Yep. We attack the eye...or eyes a few times and it's defeated.

Eggman's voice echoed over a loudspeaker.

Eggman:  Please remember, all planets in Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park are, as far as you know, wholly owned properties of Eggman Enterprises and it's subsidiaries. All unauthorized photography,  video reproduction,  or shutting down of generators is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Mario was confused after hearing a few complicated words, then Meggy smiled.

Meggy: EGGMAN! I AM going to save this planet, and I AM going to free these aliens! NO COPYRIGHT LAW IN THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO STOP ME! We can save a lot of time and broken robots if you just quit now!

The Refreshinator kept shaking and making loud noises.

Meggy: -Sigh- You try to be reasonable... Let's get this freak, Mario!

Mario: Okie dokie!

The couple ran up to the Refreshinator and jumped on the giant robot, as it made another loud noise.

Meggy: Same drill as before!

Mario: Indeed.

Mario jumped onto one of the spinning circles, he grabbed a burst wisp.

Mario: Fire time!

Mario transformed, and set the head on fire, making the giant robot shake.

Meggy: Nice one, Mario!

The Refreshinator grabbed Meggy with one of it's hands.

Meggy: Ah! Mario, help!

Mario ran at the hand and hit it with his hammer a few times, this made Refreshinator let go of Meggy.

Meggy: Thank you, Mario!

Mario: No problem!

A cyan colored energy ball suddenly appeared, and started going towards Mario and Meggy.

Meggy: Don't touch that!

Mario dodged the attack, jumped at the head and hit it again, making a few rings go flying.

Meggy: Pffft, this is easy!

Meggy jumped onto a spinning circle, and started dodging the Refreshinator's attacks with ease, she also taunted the giant robot.

Mario: Hahaha! Keep going, Meggy!

Mario looked around, a pink wisp was nearby, he grabbed it and transformed.

Mario: I turned into a ball of spikes? Cool!

Mario started rolling around, and hit the head of the Refreshinator again, this made it angry and it's eyes turned red.

Meggy: Another angry robot.

Mario: Let's finish it off!

Mario ran around and avoided the Refreshinator's attacks, Meggy got an idea in her head.

Meggy: Aha!

Meggy threw a Splat Bomb into the air, then caught it.

Mario: Hmm?

Meggy: INCOMING!

Meggy threw the Splat Bomb at the head of the Refreshinator, The couple quickly jumped off before they were caught in the explosion, the Refreshinator blew up and there was nothing left of the giant robot.

Mario: Yes!

Meggy: Another robot down!

Mario and Meggy shared a kiss, Infinite, Machito and Aqua ran up to them.

Infinite: Hey, guys!

Mario: Oh, you guys are ok!

Meggy: Where have you been?

Aqua: We grabbed something to eat, did some shopping, and trashed a few robots.

Machito: Indeed. I see that you destroyed that freaky looking robot.

Meggy: Yep! Now, let's disable the generator, and Planet Wisp shall be saved!

Infinite nodded, the five went up to the generator and began disabling it, after five minutes, the generator was deactivated and the chain keeping Planet Wisp in place turned gray.

Aqua: Yay!

Infinite: That's the third one, two more to go!

Meggy: Alright then, Infinite. What is our next location?

Infinite: Alright, our next stop is... Aquarium Park.

 Meggy: Wait... Aquarium Park... that means...water.

Infinite: Hmm? What's wrong?

Aqua: Oh yeah, that's right... Okay, me and Meggy are Inklings, and our species cannot swim in water, if we do, we'll dissolve and die.

Infinite: Oh... well shoot, this is awkward...

Mario: I don't want Meggy to drown.

Machito: Hmm, what can we do?

Infinite: I have an idea, but you'll have to wait until we get to Aquarium Park.

Meggy: Okay, Infinite.

The five left the generator and began their journey to Aquarium Park.

(I suppose the next three chapters are the ones you are all worrying about, don't worry, i have a solution to Meggy's swimming problem, so don't you worry. ;)

Anyways, lata!