Frigate Skullian

The heroes were making their way to the final generator, they had gotten past a few robot crowds.

Mario: I still can't believe the green stuff is Sprite.

Meggy: -Giggle- I was expecting it to be something dangerous, but nope!

Infinite: This adventure has been a lot of fun! Shame it's gonna end after we deactivate this generator.

Aqua: I have an idea, after we disable this last generator, how about we go back to the amusement park and have a party?

Machito: I like the sound of that.

ReaderFromWR: Yeah, we totally deserve a break after all our hard work.

The heroes eventually arrived at the generator, the guardian robot was already there, along with another crowd of robots.

Meggy: For once the robot is actually early.

Infinite: Same drill as before. You lovebirds take the giant robot on, we'll deal with these freaks.

Mario: Okie dokie!

Meggy turned to Frigate Skullian, she was pretty mad.

Meggy: You know, i don't like what you're doing to my friends in there. It's messed up. So i'm gonna mess you up.

No response from the giant robot, Meggy started stretching. 

Meggy: Yeah, that's right. I'm stretching. You got a problem with that? I want to be able to fully enjoy taking you apart without some pulled muscle slowing me down.

Meggy started to throw some punches.

Meggy: Okay, now i'm ready. Of course, if you want to run away, please feel free. There's no shame in it...well, maybe a little shame.

Still no response.

Meggy: You guys don't talk much do you? Fair enough. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Mario: Let's get this motherfucker!

Mario and Meggy jumped onto a neon road, and began chasing Frigate Skullian.

Meggy: Just like the other two, this guy is an upgraded version of the ship we fought in Starlight Carnival.

Mario: Those turrets are firing! Watch it!

The turrets fired, Mario and Meggy began dodging the shots.

Meggy: Okay, it's gonna be a bit harder to get close to attack this thing.

Mario: Oh!

A few boxes fell from Frigate Skullian, one of them contained a Lazer wisp.

Meggy: Let's see if i can grab it!

Meggy avoided a few spiked balls, she broke the capsule open and absorbed the Lazer wisp.

Meggy: Here we go!

Meggy transformed, and dashed right through Frigate Skullian, a few parts of the ship exploded.

Mario: Nice one, Meggy!

Meggy: Wait, what's it doing?

Frigate Skullian went into a portal.

Mario: DAFUQ?

A portal opened in front of the couple, bits of space rock started flying out.

Meggy: WHOA!

Mario: Look out!

Mario and Meggy dodged the bouncing space rock, it was pretty hard to avoid, but they managed to pull it off. Frigate Skullian went through the portal, turrets started to fire from above.