하나

chapter one

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

jahseh was now fresh out of jail. he was excited to live his new life.

he changed his look while he was in jail which his friends and family didn't know about. he dyed his hair gray and shaved off his eyebrows.

jahseh wanted to change himself. his attitude. he wanted to be more positive and this was his way of transforming.

"wassup, slack?" isaiah says with a shock expression on his face.

"i guess we both changed, aye?" jahseh joked, "nigga yo head bigger than i thought."

"shut the fuck up. you got no eyebrows."

they both got inside the car and sped off.

it was a forty minute drive so, jahseh took this time to catch up with him.

"how's your mom?" he asked.

isaiah instantly smiled thinking about his mom, "she chillin'. tried to beat my ass when i wasted her famous burritos on the floor."

jahseh looked out the window while laughing.

once their laughter died down, jahsehs mind went to lucinda.

he hasn't been in contact with a girl in so long that the thought of her made his mind drift off to the things he wanted to do to her.

"is luci okay?" he quietly asked.

isaiah took a quick look at jahseh and shook his head while chuckling.

"when i tell you that girl changed.." he trailed off, "she not the same lucinda no more. yo, stokeley saw her and tried to hug her and she smacked the shit outta' him."

"dyed her hair back to brown, bout mean as shit, beat up geneva and her two friends..at once."

jahseh furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up in his seat, "you lyin'."

"i'm so fuckin' serious. it took both stokeley and i to pull her off." isaiah shook his head, "she finally remembered us after a few days. the thing is, she didn't even notice that she remembered us. ion' know how to explain it."

"okay but, do she remember me?" jahseh twisted to lips to the side.

"nah bruh. she gave me her phone and was like, 'who's this?'." i tried to tell her that you're her boyfriend but she kept declining me." isaiah explained.

"she gon' remember me once she see me." jahseh picked up his phone and checked his instagram. he now had 2.2m followers.

"are you sure about that?" isaiah laughed, "you got no eyebrows now."

"bruh shutup." jahseh smiled.

he clicked on the live button and waited for people to join which wasn't long. thousands of views were there in the next ten seconds.

jahseh smiled at everyone while reading the comments out loud.

"tell my ex i said suck my dick."

-

im honestly excited for this LMAO . yes borders this time