열한

chapter eleven

omniscient

( 2 months later so lucinda
is currently 4 months pregnant + unedited )

lucinda grinned at jahseh as he jumped all around the stage, screaming the lyrics to loud, hype music. a huge smile grew on her face when he smiled down his fans then turned around to smile at her.

she didn't want to be seen on stage because her and jahseh both knew that they would write articles about them. they're still asking where lucinda went after that live accident. she had deactivate all her social media because of weird people sending small threats to them.

lucinda took out her phone and recorded a video of her rubbing jahsehs dog, sora, on top of her head. sora began to get comfortable and lick her hands causing lucinda to pull away, she pulled out some hand gel from her small bag and applied some on her hands.

"y'all-" lucinda heard jahseh say to the crowd. they kept screaming once the music stopped, "YO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALL OF YOU!" he screamed loudly into the microphone.

everyone got quiet as jahseh smiled at the sight of them doing what he said, "i know most of you guys are new but, i'm about to play something for my old fans real quick." jahseh said into the mic.

lucinda took her attention off of sora and gave it to jahseh. jahseh looked back at the dj, nodding his head while putting a thumbs up.

a slow beat boomed throughout the quiet building. a few people screamed out, getting ready to sing the lyrics on the song they were playing.

"Star fall, fear calls waiting on you, I'd never run
Kiss, fuck, I won't feel I doubt that I would ever want.." he sung slowly with his eyes closed.

lucinda shifted in her seat on the small black couch, feeling boo float around her in her stomach. it felt a butterfly moving around. she ignored the feeling and nodded her head to one of her favorite songs of jahsehs.

jahseh turned his attention towards her and continued singing, "hold me, kiss me, fuck me, you don't wanna love." he kept his eyes focused on lucinda before turning back around, singing the rest of the song.

lucinda crossed her legs trying to ignore the wetness between her legs.

'i'm definitely getting some dick tonight.' she thought, glaring at jahseh walk towards her.

—