열두

chapter twelve

jahseh

( shinypistol wrote this. )

lucinda looked away shyly as i walked closer to her. damn, after two and a half years i still have that impact on her.

yeah nigga, i've been counting. tf.

"y'all hungry? we got wings n' shit in the back." i told her. i knew her and boo was hungry and bored just sitting here watching me yell at my fans and the gabe. i just want them to do their best.

lucinda nodded her head as sora came up from under her chair and began sniffing me, getting slob all over my leg.

i gently pushed her away with my leg and helped luci up from the chair. she yawned and stretched out before quickly walking to the lunch table that was in the back room.

i easily caught up to her because of her stomach thought. since her figure was small, her growing stomach made me laugh. plus, i have to slow my strokes when we fucking because ion' want my baby looking like a fucked up michael myers without his mask.

luci began to put multiple foods in her mouth while i wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my rag i keep in my pocket. i sniffed myself and cringed. i need a good fuckin' bath.

"let's go back to the hotel..you stink, goddamn!" lucinda complained, covering her nose with her hands.

"you love this natural musk, shut the fuck up."

"you shut the fuck up." she frowned as sora followed behind tank, wagging her tail.

i ignored her then grabbed her hand after giving everybody a small hug and telling them bye.

....

"daddy! give me yo' goddamn dick, right now!" lucinda yelled out from behind the bathroom door.

wait, hold up, pause.

hey, i bet you're wondering how i got myself into this situation. listen closely and i'll tell you.

nevermind, shit. lucinda just want this dagger dick. "go in the bathroom and wait for me." i demanded.

i heard her stomp her feet and let out a whimper before her footsteps faded throughout the hallway. the room door closed right after which i'm proud that she actually listened to me for once.

walking out of the bathroom, i closed the bathroom door softly behind me. i opened the room door and spotted lucinda sitting down on the white, fluffy bed. once she saw me, she ran towards me and dragged me towards the bed. she pushed me harshly before climbing on top of me.

"you made me wait for you." she pouted while rubbing her fingers across the elephant tattoo on my neck.

i grabbed her wrist, "i'm sorry, babygirl. daddy won't do it again."

a smile instantly appeared on her face as she leaned down give me a small peck on my lips. she tried to pull away but i pulled her back down, reaching my hand up to grab her neck.

after what seemed like forever, she whimpered when her mouth movement became sloppy. i gave her one last peck before pulling her away.

lucinda began to rub herself against my covered dick. the red basketball shorts i had on was thin; i got hard quicker.

i was about to grab her thighs until she moved back,stopping face to face with the tent that was visible now. i looked up at the ceiling then looked back at her, seeing she was already staring back at me.

lucinda gasped and purposely ran her hand across my erection, "your eyes are gray. x is that you?" she giggled.

i stayed quiet and continued to watch as she pulled my manhood from my basketball shorts. she grabbed me and immediately got to work.

her lips wrapped around the tip causing me to groan. she kept fuckin' playing around, so i gripped onto her hair that was in a messy ponytail and pushed her head down my dick.

lucinda hummed, trying to fit as much as she could into her mouth. she gagged a few times but i ignored it.

she wanted dick, she gon' get it.

i sat up on my elbow, watching her please me.

she continued to let me fuck her face until i felt myself wanting to release, earning a groan from me. 

"fuck.." i let out as she finally got the rest of me down her throat.

trying to pull away, luci felt me twitch in her mouth and tried to pull away but i pushed her head back down. i wanna cum down her throat.

a few seconds later i shot my cum down her throat before pulling away. i leaned my head back against the bed board and glared at lucinda.

my fluids dripped down her mouth. she didn't know what to do with the load that was inside her mouth.

i sat up, gripping her neck, "swallow it." i order her. she shook her head no making me squeeze her neck tighter.

she finally swallow it then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

well shit, ain't my fault i haven't got my dick sucked in two weeks.

i fixed myself up, waiting for lucinda to come out the bathroom.

she came and laid on top of me once she got out of the bathroom. we talked about useless topics and baby names before falling asleep.

 —