chapter four

omniscient

after jahseh finished cleaning lucinda, he went to the bathroom and glared at himself in the mirror.

he thought that fucking her memory back would work but, now he's starting to doubt it.

lucindas moans were still replaying in his head. he groaned out loud, not trying to get hard again.

"you good, buddy?" stokeley says from behind the bathroom door.

"i'm fuckin' happy." jahseh smiles in the mirror then opens the door, gently pushing past stokeley.

he went back to lucindas room and laid down next to her. she whined each time she moved her legs which made jahseh proud of his work. she wouldn't be in pain right now if she didn't give him so much attitude.

"stop staring at me." lucinda mumbled, her eyes were still closed.

"the fuck. how you knew i was lookin' at you?"

"i felt it."

after five minutes of silence, lucinda moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his head, "i'm sorry i was mean to you. you dealt with my attitude and gave me good dick." she mumbled.

jahseh face was stuffed in her breast so he stayed quiet, hearing her talk gibberish.

"we can do it again? we should've been did this." she continued as her fingers played in his hair, "when i saw you shaved yo' eyebrows, i was gonna run."

"i love you,"

"it was boring without you,"

"i knew you was packin' when you took off yo' shoes. big ass feet, boaaaa'."

isaiah's voice ringed in the back of jahsehs head. 'she didn't even noticed she remembered us."

"shut up, that's the dick talkin'." jahseh muffled into her chest.

"bands bands bands thassa' check talkin-"

jahseh slapped her thigh making the sound echo throughout the room. lucinda whimpered and pulled his hands off of her thigh.

"jahseh? you sleep?" lucinda asked after a moment of silence.

he snored loudly in response causing lucinda to sigh.

i missed him, she thought before going back to sleep.

-

yeah so-

y'all wanted him to fuck her memory back and now y'all got it. u happy now?🗿