십사

chapter fourteen

omniscient

lucinda opened her mouth to continue talking to jahseh but was cut off by someone tapping her exposed shoulder. she turned around, knowing who it was.

ming stood there with his hands in his pockets. a small smile formed onto his face but it quickly went away once he saw the baby bump she had.

jahseh stayed quiet and waited for him to say something out of line. he wanted ming to give him a reason to do something to him.

"..hey luci." ming began to open his arms for a hug causing lucinda to nod her head at him. she knew that if they had any skin connection, x would come out and she didn't have time to be dealing with him right now. no matter how much she loved the mad look on his face.

"hey m—"

"the fuck you over here for?" jahseh cut her off.

lucinda saw stokeley choke on his lemonade as he listened to was happening in front of him. she shook her head at his childish behavior and turned her attention to jahseh.

"calm down, now. if he says something out of line, i'll let you handle it. but now? now is not the time, jahseh." she told him in a serious manner.

jahseh sucked his teeth and crossed his arms like a little kid. he leaned back in his chair, mumbling curse words under his breath.

"anyways, hi ming. i don't think it's a good time to be over here.."

"i just wanted to see you," he started, staring a hole into lucindas pregnant stomach, "i see you moved on."

"she been moved on." jahseh quickly mumbled.

stokeley slightly chuckled, jahseh looked at him and chuckled with him until it turned into them laughing at each other.

"i'm- yes. please stop staring at it, i get uncomfortable." she told him, rubbing her stomach.

ming looked away from her, nodding his head, "i just came over here to tell you hey and good luck on the....baby.

lucinda smiled at him, she was about to get up and give him a friendly hug but jahseh grabbed the back of her sundress and pulled her back down.

she ignored his actions and waved him goodbye. even though she didn't like him as much now, lucinda saw the pain in his eyes which made her feel bad.

"fuck that bitch." jahseh laughed out,

"i thought of vine, lol." stokeley laughed.

"did you just say lol? oh fuck ass no." lucinda scrunched up her face.

"you don't get to talk since you wan' hug other niggas." jahseh tilted his head, ignoring her.

"jah-"

"no!"

jahseh

jahseh

"lemme snatch it off!" luci yelled at me.

i ignored lucinda until we got back to the hotel room. i still agreed that we could do this facial mask shit together.

i slapped her hands away, turning my head the other way. this shit squeezing my nose so i'll wait till i get ready.

she should've never felt the need to hug ming. i could tell he was getting exciting, calm down big fella.

"why the fuck not?"

getting up from the bathroom sink, lucinda pushed me back down. she opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

she walked out of the bathroom and kicked her slides off. i followed behind her, taking off my shirt and pants.
i got in the bed, waiting for lucinda to join.

lucinda grabbed her night clothes before going inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind.

sighing, i focused on this black shit on my nose. i began to peel it off, wincing now and then.

she came out of the bathroom after i got it off. i felt proud of myself and i wanted to tell her that i did it by myself.

"luci, baby, look what i did." i smiled at her as she got in the bed next to me.

luci looked up from her phone and nodded her head, "mhm."

i instantly knew she was upset.

now i gotta fix my attitude so i can fix hers because my attitude made her upset which caused her to get that attitude she has now.

i know my writing kinda dusty but it won't be for long, trust me.

this book and Adore You is almost over.

Q: rate billie eilish new album 1 outta 10. 10 being the highest:

my answer: 8.5/10