chapter two

lucinda

i jumped up from the sound of someone hitting my desk. rubbing my eyes, i sucked my teeth when i saw me.eru glaring at me, "luci..what happened? you used to be my star student!"

"shit happens." i shrugged.

"when she got outta that coma, something clicked." some boy in the back laughed causing his other friends to laugh with him.

i turned around and took off my hoodie, "thats none of yo' fuckin' business. let's fight outside, let's see how slick ya' mouth really is."

the bell rung after, i stood up quick but was held back by ms.eru pulling me back by my book bag.

everyone rushed out of the classroom with him being the last one out.

"not today ms.dior. you're gonna sit here and wait till every single student leave off this campus." ms.eru sternly says.

i poked my bottom lip out and pulled my hoodie back up. i could never disobey her and run out of the classroom, she was like a grandma to me.

"it's going to be a while because these kids like to stand around so just sit up here and do the homework i assigned for you."

"i guess,"

-

"LOOK WHO'S HOME!" isaiah yelled out as soon as i stepped foot in the house.

i moved away from aaron to stay stokeley, but isaiah visits sometimes. aaron wanted to live with his girlfriend. i respect his decision though, he is in love with her. i just don't want to be around all that lovely shit.

closing the door behind me, i tossed my plain white book bag on the floor and smiled at him.

"jahsehs upstairs, asleep." stokeley came out of the kitchen. he was eating a hot dog.

i shrugged my shoulders, "okay?"

stokeleys mouth formed into an o shape, "i deadass forgot."

"nigga you probably lost yo memory," isaiah said, slapping him on the back of his neck.

i awkwardly laughed while itching my head.

"what we buying for dinner today? since y'all don't know how to cook." i asked.

"we could go out to t.g.i. fridays but we'll wait and see when jahseh wakes up."

scrunching up my face, i walked up to the table and sat down, "y'all really riding this boy jahseh dick, huh?"

"yeah, and you gon' be riding it next."

my head instantly snap towards whoever said that.

a boy with no eyebrows, gray hair, and no shirt on came down the stairs while rubbing his eyes.

"do i know you?" i jumped down from the table and walked up to him.

"yeah," he smiled and looked down at me, "i fingered you like..early december. i also kissed you too, you tryna do it again?"

my fist began to ball up, "no the fuck you didnt. stop fuckin' playin'."

his smile widen as he pulled me into a hug, squeezing me as tight as he could.

"yo, isaiah you right. she did change."

they all began laughing as i punched his sides, trying to get out of his hold.

"this shit ain't funny, bruh!" i yelled into his chest.

my arms and feet began to get tired from hitting him so hard so i relaxed into his arms.

"she stopped?" stokeley yelled from down the hall.

"yeah, she bout strong as shit." jahseh screamed back.

he let me go causing me to quickly move away from him.

i like his attitude but i don't like him at all.

"don't touch me no more," i snarled at him.

"can't promise you on that one, babygirl."

my head began to hurt once he said that. i sucked my teeth and ran upstairs. i just want to eat and sleep, like i regularly do.

-
now she gon be fuckin jahseh onna regular 🗿