chapter ten

omniscient

( two months later )

jahseh quickly sat up from the bed, feeling around for lucinda. this was a normal thing for him. lucinda would get worried about him and stay home from school. because of this, she began to miss more days of school. but, he was used to her being here.

he looked to his right, seeing that her white book bag wasn't in the corner like it used to be. jahseh rushed out of the bed and jogged down the stairs.

"ALOHA! AH YES YES!" jahseh heard the loud music blast from the speaker once he made it downstairs. his focus expression soon changed into a confused one.

lucinda and leo was dancing in front of the phone while isaiah and stokeley watched from the side.

a smile instantly formed on jahsehs face, seeing lucindas small stomach peek out from her red tank top. lucinda began to laugh when the song stopped playing.

"how long was i asleep?" jahsehs raspy voice boomed throughout the living room.

lucinda turned around and squealed once she saw him standing by the stairs. she wrapped her arms around him and began to rock him from side to side.

"i was up since 8 so..you was sleep for a long time." she said before letting him go and going back to her phone.

jahseh went to the kitchen, giving leo a smack on his head when we walked by him. there was food already cooked but he was never a fan of grits. he itched his head and grabbed a bowl, fixing him a bowl of lucky charms.

once he sat down at the kitchen table, lucinda came up to him and took a spoon full of his cereal. she walked away from him like she didn't just do that causing jahseh to suck his teeth.

a lot has happened over these two short months. lucinda and jahseh finally got their own house together, jahseh has been going to more shows because of him being famous, lucinda is still getting moody over the smallest things, and jahseh still hasn't updated his fans on the baby. the only thing they know about is the accident that happened on live.

lucinda heard him and turned back around, "whatchu' say?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"nothing, go back and do what you was doing before." he shrugged her off, already knowing that she was catching an attitude.

"no, 'cause you sucking yo' big ass teef' like you gotta problem with your girlfriend eating some of your cereal!" lucinda scrunched up her face. she was trying so hard not to cry in front of him even though she did multiple times. it felt like her throat was closing up as her cheeks turned red.

"listen, i never said tha-"

she frowned as jahseh tried to explain himself to her. lucinda sloppily wiped her eyes and put her hands on her stomach, this was a habit she did when she got upset.

"is it because i'm getting fat? you don't like fat girls?" she questioned him.

jahseh sighed out loud, "no.. i love fat girls-"

"i'm fat!" lucinda yelled out before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"why is lucindas face red?" leo asked once he saw lucinda run past him, stokeley, and isaiah.

"she got mad because she misunderstood something i said." he poured the cereal down the drain in the sink and walked past leo.

jahseh wasn't bothered by lucinda doing this. she usually did this once every two weeks. he knew that she'll come around in about one or two hours.

his phone dinged in his pocket once he sat down to check out some beats on his computer. jahseh straight faced his phone, reading the long paragraph lucinda had sent him.

🖤

YOURE SO MEAN WHAT DID I
EVER DO TO YOU? IM LITERALLY
THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER. I SUCK YOUR DICK AND PACK U PB N J SANDWICHES, FRUIT CUPS, FRUIT SNACKS, AND CHIPS IN
YOUR LITTLE BLUE LUNCH BAG
WHEN YOURE OUT DOING UR SHOWS. AND I TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU COME HOME DRUNK. I EVEN PLAY IN YOUR HAIR AND LET YOU NUT IN MY MOUTH.

jahseh read over the text, trying his best not to laugh at her being dramatic. he left her on read and continued to stroll through his email and tumblr.

his phone dinged two more times and he knew it was lucinda so, he picked up his phone to see what she wanted.

🖤

i'm sorry

🖤

i love you and boo loves you
too

boo was a name they made up for their baby. lucinda didn't want to call the baby a it so boo was the name that popped up in her head.

a smile formed on his face and he decided to text her back.

🧡
i love you both more.

🧡
my warmth and intimacy.

-

i bet y'all wanna beat my ass