다섯

chapter five

omniscient

( smh y'all alr kno when i say my friend wrote this it's about to be nasty 🗿 yea ok )

jahsehs sleep was interrupted by the sound of loud knocking at the door. he grabbed luci's phone to check the time; it was 8:19 AM.

since today was saturday, lucinda didn't go to school today.

jahseh got up from the bed and stretched before walking downstairs. the knocking got louder as he neared the front door.

"who is it?" he screamed out. purposely making his voice deeper than it already is.

"ming,"

instantly, he peaked out the blinds seeing ming standing there.

jahseh halfway opened the door, glaring at him.

"why you here?" he asked,

"to see luci-"

he yawned, cutting him off, "naw, she too tired from me fuckin' up her guts yesterday."

mings face immediately changed into anger, "ight, tell her to call me later." he says then makes his way back to his car, driving off.

jahseh slammed the door then locked it behind him.

the fuck ming and lucinda got going on? do isaiah and stokeley know about this? when the fuck did they started talking again?

"who was that?" luci asked as he came inside her room, closing her room door shut.

"ming. when the fuck y'all started talking?" jahseh calmly asked. but, he know that she knew he was getting mad.

"it's not that serious anymore. the only reason he came by was to probably check on me because of that fight on tuesday." she explained while looking for some clothes.

"it's not serious? how would you feel if some girl came over here asking for me, huh?"

"i'll beat that hoe ass." she bluntly said and limped into the bathroom.

jahseh followed her to the bathroom and watched as she turned on the water then stripped out of the clothes she had on since yesterday.

lucinda and stokeley moved out of the house they used to stay in and moved closer to aaron, in case lucinda wanted to spend time with him.

jahsehs eyes turn a dark brown as lucinda quickly moved past him and got in the shower, closing the curtain behind her.

he began to take off his clothing and got in the shower with her.

lucinda looked up at him then turned the other way, "x, get out."

"last time you told me to get out jah fucked yo' walls up. you want me to do it this time?" jahseh asked, leaning down to her height and tilting his head.

she stayed quiet as they which sides so jahseh was under the shower head. his mind drifted off to what would happen if lucinda opened the door instead of him. he looked over at her, seeing that she was already looking down at his manhood.

jahseh smirks at her and backs her up to the wall. her breathing stops for a moment as her back hit the cold wall.

he leaned down towards her neck, sucking and kissing on her neck trying to find her weak spot.

lucinda held in her moans once he found it and wrapped her arms around him.

x was still mad about this situation so, he wanted to fuck his frustration away or he'll end up hurting somebody.

jahseh slapped her thigh telling her to jump up.

he caught her in his arms, feeling her wet pussy rub up against his torso.

lucinda looked into his eyes, feeling taller until he slammed himself inside of her. she screamed out in pain as jahseh evilly laughed.

"i wasn't r-ready!" lucinda moaned out as jahseh thrusted harder, causing their skin to clap together.

he ignored her and moved closer to her so there was no space between them, grabbing her hips and grinding himself inside her as he groaned into her neck.

she whimpered and tried to keep her legs around his waist.

jahseh noticed her struggling to keep her moans in. he put his hand over her mouth and fucked her harder.

"ah, fuck,"x says, letting out a slight moan as he began panting heavily. he replaced his hand with his lips.

they made out as he continued to thrust in and out of her. she moaned between their make out.

once lucinda reached her high, jahseh came inside her, slowly pulling out and watched as his nut leak out of her sore pussy.

they finished washing themselves off; jahseh had to help lucinda stand up and put on her clothes.

lucinda limped back to her bed, falling face first.

"did you cum inside me?" she asked him as she grew tired each second.

"yeah, so fuck niggas can learn how to stop messin' wit' you. you mine, ok?" he grips her neck, kissing her on the lips three times.

lucinda nodded her head, not fully aware of what he was planning.

-
what y'all think jahseh tryna do? 🗿

IS THIS YALL KING? bc i think he mines too🙈