Deacury

There was a couple. They were really cute together. Who were they? Mary Austin and Freddie Mercury. 

They loved each other a lot and were best friends but things started to change

...

Queen was looking for a bass player so they had many people try out.

"Nope"

"Next"

"You are kind of good but NOPE"

"How many more people are we going to reject!!!" Roger whines. 

" Until we find the perfect guy" Freddie says

A shy guy with black hair walks over with his bass. 

"hi, i'm john deacon. i want to play bass for your band," the guy says quietly.

Freddie didn't answer, he was too busy admiring this guys beauty. But why? He's not gay or was he? No he couldn't , he thought to himself. 

No one answered so John started to play bass. 

Roger was sick of rejecting everyone so before they could reject him he screams "YOU ARE IN!!! You are in our band congrats. Please join us now" 

"NO MORE AUDITIONS PEOPLE SCRAM!!!" Brian screams

Freddie was frozen. He didn't want this guy to be in the band because he would too busy looking at him instead of singing. He also had a girlfriend who he loved.

John sits down with Brian and Roger and the three of them start talking. Suddenly Brian says, " Freddie is there something wrong? You haven't said anything. Your face looks kind of red"  

"Oh nothing is wrong. I'm alright same as usual, even better," Freddie stutters. 

Brian drags Freddie to the corner and says, "Tell me what's wrong or i swear i will kill one of your cats."  "No, not my cats. Please not them !!!" Freddie says. "Then I'll steal Mary from you. She was my girlfriend!!!!" Brian says. "Fine!! That bass player is hot. I think i'm in love with him. But I don't think I'm gay! " Freddie admits. 

"Well you should figure this out on your own. At least ask John out." Brian says.

"Who the hell is John?" Freddie asks

"The bass player. Did you even pay attention" 

"I did and i'm going to break up with Mary. I think I'm bisexual." 

Freddie breaks up with Mary and remains good friends.

The Next Day

John was already at the studio when Freddie walks in. 

"Hi'" John says smiling. 

"John,"

"yes??" 

"Do you think I'm hot?" Shoot, Freddie feels dumb for asking that. Like who the hell asks someone 'Do you think I'm hot' he thought to himself.

"Who wouldn't? Your the sexiest person i ever saw. Sexier than my girlfriend" John says and starts to regret it. Shoot, John starts to question his sexuality. 

" So do you want to go out tonight?" Freddie asks as he gets closer to John's face. 

John doesn't answer. Instead he kisses Freddie. The two started making and suddenly Roger walks in. 

Roger screams and turns to run but bumps into Brian instead. 

" You sound so beautiful when you scream," Brian says. Triple shoot, What the hell is happening to Queen. Are they changing to Queer? 

John and Freddie stop and turn to see Brian and Roger staring at them

"We should go, love,"  Freddie says and takes John with him.

This was one was boring sorry guys. Leave requests in comments.