Freddie and his cats

Freddie has been dating John Deacon for a year. They were still together after all this time. But if there is something more than John, it's his ten cats.
Delilah (his favorite), Purrface, puss in boots, meow, whiskers, cat face, kittykat, kit kat, Oscar, and Garfield
Freddie loves his cats but has been avoiding them ever since this hot guy who plays bass came into his life. He wanted to spend time with both John and his cats. Unfortunately John says he's allergic to cats but Freddie knows that he's lying. John doesn't like cats 🙁.
John wasn't home today so Freddie decided to spend time with his cats. Freddie kisses them and hugged them and did many weird things with them. Suddenly someone opened the door. Freddie quickly hid his cats but it was actually sad Brian who walked in.
Brian was depressed after Roger dumped him for an ugly piece of metal, I mean car. Roger wasn't here anymore so Brian lives alone and is depressed all the time.
"Freddie I need a hug," Brian says.
Garfield came out and growled at Brian. Freddie's cats hated Brian because they thought he was a giant poodle. Another reason why Freddie couldn't spend time with his gorgeous cats.
"Brian you should get out!!! I want to f- I mean spend time with my cats. John hates them!!!!" Freddie says feeling worried.

Brian stares at him and feels depressed

Brian stares at him and feels depressed. "No one likes me," he says as he leaves.
Freddie is finally alone. He starts to have fun with his little cats. Suddenly the door opens. John walks in and sees Freddie with his cats. "WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE THOSE THINGS!!!" John screams. "They're mine and I love them more than anything in this world!!" Freddie says hugging Delilah.
"Even better than me?" Says teary eye John
"Yes, now leave me alone," Freddie says.
Poor John he gets ditched for 10 cats instead. He comes up with a plan. He'll steal half of the cats, put them in Brian's house so Brian can kill them and then he'll be watching eating popcorn. He'l buy fake cats for Freddie so he'l lose interest in them. Smart plan
The next day Freddie is not there but his cats are. John gets a trash bag and puts ALL of the cats inside. Then he runs over to Brian'a house. Unfortunately, Freddie was there watching cable tv and sees John with the bag. Oscar runs out of the bag to Freddie. Freddie freaks out and says, "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DID YOU KIDNAP MY CATS!!!" Freddie grabs a chainsaw and kills John. R.I.P.   Queen didn't even last long due to this. Freddie goes to hiding and marries his cats and grows old with them until he dies with cat phobia.
Brian died of depression in his own house. Poor guy
Roger is still alive and he's having the time of his life with his ugly piece of, I mean his beautiful car.
They lived happily ever after
THE END WITH QUEEN SHIPS
I have nothing against these members. Sorry for cruel humor