Jimbert (Part 3)

It was a normal day, not much was happening but suddenly Jimmy started getting weird painful contractions. He started screaming immigrant song style and Robert knew that the child was going to be born TODAY!!!

On the way to the hospital Robert asks, "Jimmy, i have a question that i have been wanting to ask you for a long time."

"yes Rob?"

"Are you transgender? I don't understand why you are pregnant??"

"Robert, Im a girl"

"What?"

"I said im a girl."

Robert started to freak out but luckily didnt crash into anyone.

"You, Jimmy Page, are a girl?"

"Yes, let me say my long story. when i was born i had a doctor who was new to his job in the hospital. He thought I was a boy so he said i was and my dumb parents believed him and named me James Patrick. I realized that i was a girl when i saw guys with lemons when i used to the restroom. I kept the secret to myself and forgot all about it when i had sex with you," Jimmy says

"THATS WHY YOU DIDNT HAVE A LEMON!! I thought i was drunk," Robert says.

"Yes now i dont know what to do!!"

"Just act like a guy, you sound like a guy when you talk," Robert says.

"awwww, thanks Rob, but hurry up and drive!!! THIS HURTS!"

Plot twist Jimmy is a girl

They arrive at the hospital ad Jimmy goes into labour.

"Its a GIRL!!!" the doctor exclaims happily.

"Are you sure its a girl?? My doctor thought I was a guy??"

"Yes its a girl!! She doesnt have a lemon so shes a girl," Robert says.

"Rob, what are we going to name her?"

"I dont know? Carmen"

"That the name of your daughter so NOPE!"

"Then you come up with a name," Robert says and sits down.

"Fine well name her Lucy as in the Lucy in the sky with diamonds,"

"No actually what about Daisy, Rosemary, Lavender , Blossom, Lily, or -"

"Rob! Those are plant names!!"

"i know thats why i chose them now what will we name her"

"Rose, she's beautiful like a rose," Jimmy says hugging the baby.

"Rose Plant, I love it!!" Robert says.

Jimmy smiles at Rob as they hold little Rose. Rose doesn't seem to like Robert that much but at least she likes Jimmy.

A few weeks later, Rose is introduced to John and John. Both Johns get shocked when they see that their friend had a child.

"Did you adopt her," John asked.

"I dont think you gave birth to her," the other John says.

"I did guys!! Why cant you believe me!! Robert tell them!!" Jimmy cries.

"Yes John and John, Jimmy is right, we had sex and Jimmy got pregnant and he had this child, he even had a huge stomach!!"

"He probably put a beach ball under his shirt to make it look like his stomach," the other John says.

"True" John says.

Poor Jimmy cant convince them but hey at least Robert loves him.

Jimmy and Robert got married, drove over the hills and far away leaving John and John, and sang songs to the ocean with Moby Dick swimming around. The actual ocean though, not their fans who they abandonned. They lived in the Houses of the Holy for ever until they went to the Stairway to Heaven.