Love Triangle = Jimbert vs Jimmy Page x Jack Daniels

Thanks yanderezeppelin  for the idea lol

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were sober was fuck for a week. Why? Because Robert thought  that Jimmy loves Jack Daniels more than him.

And that my friends, is true. Of course Jimmy says "No rob I love you! AND ONLY YOU! NO ONE ELSE INVOLVED!"
"Yeah right," robert rolled his eyes. "SHOW ME YOU LOVE ME!"
Jimmy thought. He loved Robert but he also loved Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels made him feel drunkkkk and high. He loved being drunk, it always felt good and satisfying.
Now Robert made his heart beat so fast. He was also the man who gave him good sex and good loving.

"Jimmy! IM GOING TO WALMART TODAY! CAN YOU STAY HOME ALONE WITHOUT BURNING TE HOUSE DOWN?"
"Yep! Yes I can! Love you" Jimmy said as he kissed Robert.
This small kiss turned into a long ass make out session that lasted for 3 hours. Then Jimmy felt bad and pulled away.
"Jimjam, what's wrong? Why'd you pull away from me like that?" Robert said feeling dazed and confused.
"Nothing! Nothing is! Why do you ask?" Jimmy lied. Nothing was wrong? Nooooooooo, more like EVERYTHING WAS WRONG! He felt guilty kissing Robert because he was ditching his Jack Daniels bottle that was waiting for him.  He also wanted Robert to leave so he and Jack Daniels bottle can get into action.

"Well if you say so. Bye Jimmy! Love you! OH AND ONE THING!
D O
N O T
D R I N K
A N Y
J A C K D A N I E L S
O R E L S E!"

These words made Jimmy shiver a bit. Damn it, he needs to come up with a plan. He needs to hide his lovely bottle. Or else
"Well ima lEave now! bYE!" Robert left and started skipping and singing down the street like a little 6 year old girl whose gonna play with her dolls.
In fact Robert did loook like a girl. He was wearing a pink dress, white socks like the ones little girls wear to church (even tho the author has never been to church) , Pink flats with cute ass bows, and a bootiful purple headband with a bow saying deep purple on it.  He was also carrying a purse that says "Black Sabbath" and it was blackkkk.
"I look so cute UwU. I am cute enough for my date!" Robbie sang as he skipped on the grass.

He went over the hills and far away to the Gallows Pole. Next to the Gallows Pole, there's a small cottage house. Robbie got inside the cottage house and put his bootiful purse on the table. He pulled out a Jack Daniels Bottle out of his purse and kissed it.
"Forget Jimmy. Now your new lover is me! Robert plant! I love you!" He says and starts a make out session with the bottle.

Meanwhile Jimmy was at home having a panic attack. His PRECIOUS JACK DANIELS BOTTLE WAS GONE! GONE! He was mad and furious. All he wanted to do was kill whoever took his bottle. Then he figured it out
It was Robert
Robert must of been a jealous bitch and stole the Jack Daniels. Way to go rob way to go.
Jimmy saw a google home on the table so he talked to it.
"Yo google, do you know where Robert Plant is?" He asked
"Yes. Yes I do. Robert Plant is at a small cottage over the hills and far away shagging a Jack Daniels Bottle. Was this helpful!" Google home asked
"YES! VERY HELPFUL! THANKS GOOGLE! Now I need to find that bastard and kill him!"
"Thanks for your feedback," google said and she turned off.
Jimmy ran over the hills and far away to the small cottage. When he got there, he got inside and found Robert morning as he shagged the bootiful bottle.

"ROBERT! YOU ASSHOLE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO WALMART BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE OVER HERE SHAGGING MY GIRLFRIEND! GIVE HER BACK TO ME! SHE IS MINE!" Jimmy screamed angrily as snatched the Jack Daniels bottle.
"Sorry Jimja- I mean Jimmy! I didn't mean to steal your girlfriend! I MEAN IT I AM DEEPLY SORRY!"
"yes right! SAVE YOUR EXUCUSES FOR LATER! IM GONNA LEAVE YOU YOU SICK FUCK!" Jimmy yelled as smashed Roberts head with his bottle and ran away.
Robert became a sad depressed 6 year old looking whore who goes around the streets asking for money. Oh well that's what he gets for stealing someone's girlfriend

Meanwhile Jimmy was getting shagged by his girlfriend. Oh wait Jimmy is a girl so Jack Daniels in The boyfriend my mistake lol

The end