Brian May x Red Special

For  _BrianHMay_ your welcome :)

"Brian! I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Roger cried. Brian stole his silver car again and now they were at a stopsign. 

But i love youuuu!" Brian cried sadlingly. Why did Roger love his car more than him? maylor is stronger than RogerXCar.

"Well too bad now! NOW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE!!" Roger cried and drove over the hills and far away. Never to be heard of again,

Brian the sad boy, walked back to the house where he lived with Roger and sighed. Life is sooo unfair, he thought. 

He walked to his bedroom and lied on the bed. He felt lonely and sad. Real sad. So he got out and walked to the living room and lied on the couch. 

His Red Special guitar was there shining and shining so bright, she can make you blind. So Brian picked it up and touched the strings. He has been focused on Roger, the idiot, that he forgot all about his red special. 

So he did what he never thought about doing. 

He shagged the Red Special and had her squeeze his lemon. and Oh it felt so good. They were lying naked in bed with only the bed sheets covering them. Brian kissed her from her neck to the bottom part.  

The Next Morning

Brian wakes up and sees his red special next to him in bed

"I love you my lovely guitar and i am gonna marry you!! I'll be back. You stay here," he told his guitar who didn't respond. He put his fingers on her fingerboard and played a song. Her guitar sound was music to his ears and heart. 

So of course Brian leaves and buys the wedding ring. 

"Helllooooo my Red Special. Marry me? Of course you will. You are the future Mrs. May," he smiled at his Red Special who wouldn't even respond. 

And for the next months his Red Special was stuck to him at all times. He was gaining a crush on Freddie but Freddie was dating John, and cheating on John with his many many cats. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then finally came the day of his wedding.

At the wedding there was Freddie, cats, Jealous John, Mickey Mouse, Roadie da guuiatar, Donald Duck, and many people. 

Brian was excited to marry his Red Special. SO they kissed and made Brian May X Red Special .    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Roger? Whos Roger? Maylor? Whats Maylor? 

Brian and hsi red special lived happily ever after 

The end

Wait never mind!!!! Brian and his red special kissed like i said and slow danced.. Then Brian had to pee because he drank to much juice. So he used the restroom. While he was doing his business, Freddie's cats ran towards his Red Special and SCRATCHED IT. They scratched the paint off and ruined her. Now she was ruined

Even worse, Freddie was walking acting like a Killa Queen and accidently kicked the red special. It fell on the floor and broke. 

"Ooooops. ah who cares there are many guitars in this world!" Freddie shrugged and kept walking. Why did he care? 

Brian comes back from the potty and sees his broken wife, 

"NO, NOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed and started to cry as he picked up his broken wife. "WHY!! OF ALL PEOPLE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!!!! I HATE THIS CRUEL WORLD I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!" he cried and cried and went home.

He tried to tape her back but couldn't so he gave her a funeral and burried her. 

Then he went back home and kept being sad. 

THE ACTUAL END!!!!

Next up!! Freddie x Brian!!! 

Toodles