Jim Morrison & Ray Manzarek= Morrzarek?

Came up with a ship name
Ray was running over the hills and far away and Jim was chasing him. Then they met each other's eyes. They kissed and lit each other's fire. It seemed so real. They were in love. Jim picks Ray bridal style and then they ....
Shoot! Ray gets woken up by his stupid alarm clock from his gorgeous dream feeling angry. Why did he have to wake up!! LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!! Last night he had a nightmare and couldn't wake up!! Today he had a good dream but he wakes up!!! WHY!!
Ray came to band practice feeling bitter. The doors didn't notice though. Jim was high while robbie and John are sleeping.
Jim was a beautiful man with one of the sexiest voices ever. Ray never had the hots for Jim though, not until this dream. He wanted to get engaged with Jim. He had a plan.
Jim was so high that he thought he was at Disney land. He lifted his arms up like if he were on a roller coaster. "WEEEEEE" screeched Jim. It was as if he were asleep but nope, he's awake.
Ray leaves and goes to the jewelry shop. He buys a beautiful gold ring in a small box. Jim is so high that he'll say "Yes" when Ray proposes. Robbie and John are asleep so they won't cause any trouble. Great plan!!
Ray walks in with confidence but quickly loses it when He sees Robbie and John with their instruments. Crap, those two had to ruin his plans.
"Ray hurry up and sit your ass down! I have a sideburns appointment at noon so we only have 30 minutes left!" John says.
Ray doesn't respond. He's focused on two things, his keyboard/bass playing and Jim. Jim keeps giving this gorgeous stare.

Ray decides to wait until the end to propose

Ray decides to wait until the end to propose. Because of this he messes up every song.
"I give up!!! Ray you sound like trash today!" angry Robbie says as he throws his poor guitar on the floor.
The guitar breaks and starts to bleed as Robbie walks out the door.
"I need to go to my sideburns appointment right now!! See you soon" John says as he runs out the door
Jim and Ray are left alone. Here is ray's chance!! He walks towards Jim.
" Jim, thee are something's I want to-" Ray starts to say but Jim passes out. Crap!!  Why is this day so terrible! Ray decided to take Jim with him.
Jim wakes up at 2:00 am. He gets up and steals Ray's pack of beer. He starts drinking and drinking and accidently drops a bottle. Oops!
Ray wakes up at the loud sound of a bottle breaking. "What the hell was that "he says as he comes down the stairs and sees Jim on the couch
"Why the hell are you here" Jim says
"This is my house!
"Then why am I here"
"You passed out"
"And?"
"I took you to my house"
"Why" 
"Because I love you and I want you to marry me but then you passed out and ruined all my plans!!" Ray starts crying
"Wait you what"
"Huh"
"You said something, did you say that you love me?" Jim says hopefully.
"Yes and I want you to marry me" Ray says showing him the gorgeous ring.
Jim is frozen for a few seconds and finally grabs it, slides it into his finger, and gets close to ray's face to kiss it
But THEN HE WAKES UP!! The big moment was going to come! But Jim had to wake up. He was dissapointed when he saw that he was in his own house and Ray wasn't there. Turns out Jim passed out in his kitchen. We'll at least this have him the idea to write 'Soul Kitchen' but he was still dissapointed. Poor guy. Happily ever afters never exist 😪