Roger + Dominique

Roger loved his car very much. But he was so sick of calling her "car". Everyday its car this , car that. He wanted to name his car. He remembered abut Dominique Beyrand, a beautiful girl in high school who he had a crush on. Dominique was now the name of his beautiful car.

One day Roger wakes up and sees Dominique sleeping in the garage, he smiles and gets a taxi to take him to a jewelry shop. Meanwhile Dominique turns into a beautiful human, a woman. 

She smiles and patiently waits for Roger to come back

She smiles and patiently waits for Roger to come back. Roger arrives with a little box in his pocket ready to propose to Dominique the car. He freaks out when he sees a woman instead and then recognized her. His crush from high school.

"Are you Dominique Beyrand? The girl in my class?"

"yes, Roger, i am"

"What are you doing here? Where is Dominique, my beautiful car, whats going ON!!!" Roger freaks out with many questions rushing through his head. 

"I am your car, Roger, i have always been ever since you bought me at the shop. I can turn into a car and a human" Dominique says smiling

"You are my car!!! I don't believe you , prove it" 

"Well back off because i am going to transform" Dominique says and turns into the beautiful piece of met-, i mean car. 

Roger pinches himself to see if this is just a dream. ow, it hurt, but it was a good sign since this told Roger that he is wide awake.

"Omg!! I love you even more now!!!! Will you marry me? I can't believe it!! My high school crush can turn into a car!!"

"Awww, Roger! Of course i would marry you!!!" Dominique says and kisses Roger.

Roger places the ring on her finger and they make out for a long time

Later that evening

Roger and Dominique lie naked with the bedsheets on top.  

"Will you still turn into a car??"Roger asks nervously.

"Sure whenever you want me to drive you or do you drive me??" 

"I don't know but i do know that we make a perfect pair"

"I love you Rog"

"I love Dom"

A WEEK LATER 

Roger and Dominique agree to go to the hair salon since Roger wants to cut his hair. He's no longer part of a rock and roll band so there is no point in having long hair.

"Dominique, will you come inside with me to the salon?"

Dominique was a car so she couldn't answer but Roger knew the answer when she stayed in her  spot. "I'll be back in a while Dominique," Roger says as he kisses his car and people look at him weirdly.

"Sir, are you alright?" A random guy asks

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well you were kissing you car and calling it 'Dominique'"

"I love Dominique, my car, and i am telling her goodbye"

"Cars don't talk"

"MY CAR CAN TURN INTO A WOMAN" Roger screams.

"I am going to leave because you seem high," the person says as they leave.

"Who cares what they say, i love you Dominique and i will be back," Roger says as he leaves.

An hour later

"Dominique! I am back" Roger says happily and then realizes something, HIS CAR IS GONE. 

Well it's not gone but its crashed. 

"NO!!!!!" Roger stars to cry. "DOMINIQUE!! DOMINIQUE!!! DOMINIQUE!!! WHERE ARE YOU??" 

Dominique is dead unfortunetly. Whenever something good happens, something shitty happens too. 

Roger gets a taxi to go to the car shop.

"These 3 cars need to be bought together but nobody wants to buy them," a guy at the shop says pointing to a car with car ears, a green car, and a blue car

"Then I'll buy them!!" Roger says and hands him the money.

"Ok, here they are! ALl Yours" the guy says and leaves.

"Crap how will I take all of them home?"Roger says loudly thinking that he was saying it in his mind

Suddenly the car with cat ears and green car turn into John Deacon and Freddie Mercury.

"What the hell" Roger says.

"Hey Roger!!! Aren't we glad that you bought us?? " Freddie says. 

"Whats happening! Why are you guys cars too?"

"Well let me say something, when we die, we turn into cats, or anything we want to, so we decided to turn into cars for right now, i can turn into a cat too look!" Freddie says as he turns into a cat.

"I can also turn into a cat!!! Look!" John says eagerly.

"How did you guys die?" Roger asks.

" Well, i killed John, I died of catphobia, and Brian died of , what did you die of Brian??" Freddie says

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BRIAN!!!" Roger says impatiently.

"Here,  I am and i died of depression since you left me," Brian says as he turns into a human from the blue car.

"Brian!! I LOVE YOU MORE NOW!!! YOU ARE ALSO A CAR? I LOVE YOU BRIAN!! I MISSED YOU!!" Roger says feeling happy to see Brian.

Brian kisses Roger and says, "I'll let you drive me to your house," 

"I will!" Roger says and waits until Brian turns into a car to get inside. Freddie and John also come but they sit in the backseat making out. Looks like Deacury is back

and Maylor is also back!! yayyyy

THE END 

A/N: If you want more Maylor,Deacury,Roger + Car, Roger + Dominique, or anything like that, just tell me

In case you don't know who Dominique Beyrand is, she was Roger's ex wife. They were a cute couple.

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 [ 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara