freith

For IamBrianJones and IamKeithRichards the horny ass love birds

based on a true story 

Kealthy Richards was sad over how single he was. Michael had a girl, Bill and Brian were married to the same girl and always argued over her, and Charlie had a girl too. 

Yea. They all had someone except poor Keefie. But then one day everything changed when he met a bootiful girl named Kayla.

"hEy Kayla! wOuld yu be my groupie?" The guy asked.
Kayla freaked out and was sh0cked because no one's ever asked her this before. 
"Yes! Ill be your groupie!" she said and screamed.

Then it was Mick's wedding which no one knew was going to become the most famous and biggest Wattpad wedding of all time. Smol bride actually thought no one was gonna attend but she was wrong. Anyways Keefie and Kayla become a couple and attended the wedding together while Brian and Bill kept fighting over their girl. During the wedding, Kealthy didnt pay attention to Mick and the bride. He was more focused on his bootiful girfriend who he l0ved. 

The guy liked Kayla but then he started looking at Brian with goo goo eyes. Every time BRian spoke, he sighed dreamily and wished that he could kiss him. But then he felt guilty because he loved his gorl a lot. 

So Kealthy did what he never thought he would do

Break up with her

Poor girl was heartbroken and then Kealthy had a fight with Mick. Kealthy was sad about the damage he caused and he was sad because hes a pussy and he cant ask Brain out.

He did it anyways

He wrote Brain a love letter and told him his feelings and they started dating

Brain, the lucky guy, was now dating a shit ton full of people. He was dating Kealthy's ex, His wife who no longer belonged to billy boi, and Kelahty. Lucky man. 

Kealtht was only dating Brain and they were happy together. Yes, those two even had sex in public and they smoked weed together. It was all fun for them. 

ok im done. ba bai

i hate this :')
one d ay ill write a better one shot
~ author