Keith Richards + Mick Jagger x Beer

A/N: I am sooooo bored today so I just wrote this boring piece of trash. Thank you for reading (if anyone actually reads this) I love getting votes and comments and anyone is welcome to spam me with comments
Enough about me, lets get to the story

1950
"Mommy what is this?" Keith says and holds up a bottle of beer
"It's your fathers beer, leave it alone. He'll kill you if he sees you with it!!" Keith mom yells and grabs the beer bottle.
Keith being the curious rat he was, wanted to know how it tastes like. It probably tastes like juice, Apple juice.
Narrator is getting kind of thirsty 😓😓😓
So Keith went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator
Inside was food, milk, and lots beer. So little Keith got a beer bottle and tried to open it. He couldn't!! It was so .......... Hard!!!
He went to his neighbor Mick's house.  Mick was outside playing.
"Whatcha doing mick?"
"Nothing. Mom and dad kicked me out of the house for being a brat," Mick groans. He looks up at Keith and sees him with a bottle of beer.
"What's that?" Curious Mick tries to grab the bottle but fails.
"Apple juice but mom calls it beer. Probably a grown up word." Keith shrugs
"I'm thirsty lets drink some," Mickey says
"Yeah but how did your name change from Mick to Mickey?"
"What?"
"Never mind. Lets drink," Keith opens the bottle of beer and drinks some but spots it out.
"What's wrong?"
"Eww, whoever made this forgot to put sugar!" Keith says.
"But now I'm feeling good! Like a boss!! I feel like I'm 20!!" Keith says
"Really? Give me some!!" Mick grabs the beer and drinks all of it. All of it. All of it.

"Hey!!! You didn't leave any for me!!"
"Sorry I got carried away, let's go to school and see the girls," mick says

So they go to to school. 3 girls (1 has a crush on mick, the other on Keith, and the other finds them ugly) walk.
"Soup ladies," Keith says drunkenly and burps in front of them
"Ewwww you are soooooo immature!" The girl who has a crush on Keith says.
"You ladies lookin hot today," drunk Mick says.
"What's wrong with you guys?" The girl who has a crush on mick says.
"Nothing! We are fineeeeee, we feel gooooood," drunk bois say and release bad beer breath.
"Ewwwwwww! Lets get away from them!!" The third girl says and they run away.

"Who needs them?" Mick asks and both dudes find a car.
"Lets drive this carrrrr!!" Drunk Keith says and gets inside.
Now how do they get inside? Simple! They break the doors down to get inside. When they do they drive the car.
Since both are drunk 7 year old boys who don't know how to drive, they caused many accidents.
They crashed the car and went to hell, I mean heaven!!! They went to heaven!!!🍭🍹

Heaven really was heaven for these bois! There was lots as lots and lots and so much beer! There was enough to last for 1000 years!!! So of course both dudes enjoyed their death by drinking beer.
Their parents didn't care that they were gone, they hated them so they were happy to see them gone
❤️Best parents ever❤️
Anyways everyone lived happily ever after

This is the end, my on- sorry, I forgot what I was writing about.
Requests are always welcome because I have nothing better to do than write stuff for you. 💁
Toodles 🙋- Killer Queen