Intro - C.0

Disclaimer: I don't own The Harry Potter series I only own the storyline, and the original characters.

•••

After the war everyone was happy. They had gotten their happy ending, the good side won, the boy got the girl you get it, but the good life doesn't always last, At least not for Hermione...

Hermione Granger's life was good until it's suddenly not.

Her newlywed husband is distant but she'll survive. Her two other best friend are so in love they seem to have forgotten all about her.

After she finds Ronald unexpectedly cheating on her on their anniversary she demands a divorce as she finds out that he has been cheating on her for months with none other than Lavender Brown.

She figures might as well make the most of it and decides to disappears from the wizarding world all together.

She runs to Australia were she decides to cut of all contact to the UK wizard world

She eventually meets Draco Malfoy her sworn enemy, and now newly turned lover who later became her husband, they eventually settled down and started their family, her life's good.

That is until about 20 yers later she gets invited to the Hogwarts 20 years reunion party, with the golden trio as the honorary guests, She eventually decides its time for a comeback

What will happen when her past collides with her new family.