Introducing me - C.7 PT.2

I'm so sorry it's been 12 years since I have updated but I've finally decided to do it

Introducing the new characters:

The Thomas-Finnegan's
Dean Thomas-Finnegan
Seamus Finnegan
Kylaa Meegan Thomas-Finnegan (age, 17)
Kaaden Nathan Thomas-Finnegan (age, 9)
(Adopted siblings)

Word count: 2063
Not edited.
•••
Previously:

Neville steppes forward and clapped his hands "I say we start the introductions now" okay. He flicked his wand and chairs flew in and sat themselves in front of a stage that was set up for tonight.

~~

Third person POV

Professor McGonergall went up and said "okay let's start with the Longbottoms. Neville went on stage with his wife Luna and his children.

"Hi I'm Neville Longbottom and I'm a professor"

"I'm Luna Lovegood-Longbottom and I am a midwife"

The oldest of the three children stepped up with Neville's brown hair and eyes "I'm Jasper Longbottom But everyone calls me Jagger. I'm 17 a Head boy and a gryffindor.

The girl text to him stepped up with Neville's hair and Luna's eyes "Hi I'm Artemis Longbottom I am a 15 and a gryffindor"

And the youngest stepped up to the microphone with her blond hair in a braid, she was like a mini Luna" "Hi I'm Leona Longbottom, 9, I like turtles and the colour yellow"

The Longbototms stepped of stage as the next family was called up "The Thomas-Finnegans"

"Hi I am Dean Thomas-Finnegan and I am a sports reporter for the daily prophet and I have been married to the love of my life since we were 19" everyone was shook as they never knew Dean was gay let along married at 19.

"I'm Seamus Finnegan I am a dragon tamer and we have to adopted children"

The girl stepped forward with her brown hair in a bun "I'm Kaayla Meehan Thomas-Finnegan, I'm 17 best friends with Jagger".

"I'm Nathan Thomas-Finnegan, I'm 9, and I want to be a professional quidditch player"

Next up we're the Potters. Everyone knew who they were but still.

"Hi I'm Harry Potter and I am an Auror, I'm sure you all know who I am" he said with a laugh as they all chuckled.

"I'm Ginny Potter and I am a quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies"

The mini Harry stepped forward "I'm James Sirius Potter, 17, gryffindor, I like quidditch"

"I'm Teddy Lupin, Harry's God son, I'm a hufflepuff"

"I'm Albus Severus Potter, I'm a proud slytherin, not a doofus like my brother"

"I'm Lily Hermione Potter, I like to hex my brothers, James is a dofus and I like cake"

Next up we have Theodore Nott's family.

"Hi I'm Theodore Nott and I am an auror"