Introducing me - C.7 PT.1

Creds to the people who understand that reference^
My childhood😭❤️.

Creds to the people who understand that reference^ My childhood😭❤️

Word Count: 1059

•••

Third Person POV

You could still feel the high tension in the hall as everyone was recovering from the shock of Hermione performance in the little screaming match between her and the weasel.

She turned back around to the Potter/Weasley clan staring at her with jaws on the floor.

"Close Your mouths before you catch flies" she said before a concerned Narcissa who had re-enterd the hall when the screaming started, comes behind her "Mum are you sure okay, that was really intense?"

"Yes of course, I always knew I had to face him I just didn't know how it would turn out after all he is my ex, did you find your brothe-"

She was interrupted by George who was seemingly out of the shock "That was awESoME! Your family's have literally like no fears! Plus My Dimwit Brother had that coming a mile away and were did you learn that!?!"

But before she could answer the hall fell silent again as they watched Malfoy come up from behind her and they all knew of the intense relationship/rivalry they had in school.

"Hello Granger" his smooth voice said as you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

She turned around and instead of insulting him she simple said  "Ah Hello Malfoy, why are you still calling me that? You know that not my name"

"What, Granger? Oh old habits die hard I guess"

Harry seemed to finally realize something as he took a step forward, "Wait, The Draco Malfoy, ferret and slytherin pRinCE knew of your WEDDING and we didn't!?"

"Yes of course he was there, he had a Big part in the ceremony to"  Blaise answered clearly amused by were the conversation was heading.

A bunch of heads turned as they weren't sure why he was here, as they didn't notice him coming. After all he had to check up on his 'little sister'.

As he received a bunch of confused look as to why he was here, he walked up to Hermione and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a huge Zabini bear hug. "How are you lil sis?"

"SIS?!" The Great Hall screamed.

"Yes me and Blaise have been friends since 4th year and he alway was and acted like a big brother to me. He even walked me down the isle"

She gave a warm smile something they hadn't seem in years from her and that seemed to snap them out of their shock as they realized that she was happy and moved on with her life.

Without them...

"Good for you now can oui get back to zhe factz zhat MAFLOY waz at your wedding" Fleur interrupted as she was unsurprisingly still in some sort of shock.

All attention is now back at Hermione and Draco as the latter snaps his finger in an 'oh I got it' matter.

"Oh that reminds me, I have to say I like your new name much better that Granger"

*wink wink*

Emphasizing much as Caleb, Blaise, Narcissa, Draco and Hermione all laughed at the corny joke. And those who also knew the family had to share a smile.

The laughter was interrupted by the doors of the Great Hall opened with a bang and Scorpius came in as once again all eyes was on the young copy of Draco coming in.

"What the hell is that, a mini Malfoy?" George said "Language!" Molly scolded.

Scorpius was speed walking over here and quickly checks to see if Hermione is hurt.

"I just heard are you okay!? I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner I was cornered by a house elf when Narcissa came and I only heard the news of the Weasel being here now and Are You OkaY!?"

He said all in one huge breath and worry clear on his voice.

He always was a mommas boy after all.

Everyone's eyes went huge as they saw a boy looking like a mini version of THE Draco Malfoy looking like a small concerned child.

"Who the hell is that!" Parvati or Padma yelled out. No one can really tell who's who even after all these years.

Draco steppes forward as he put a hand on his shoulder "This is my Son" he proudly stated as Scorpius took the closest hand to introduce himself and shook it, and it just happend to be Harrys.

"Hi I'm Scorpius Malfoy, nice to meet you Mr. Potter i have heard great things about you" he said with a smile that could make any girl swoon.

Thud*

Aaaand a girl fainted. Okay.

Everyone looked puzzled at the smiling Malfoy as they all knew of his fathers reputation and wonderd how he was so polite. Harry's face was one of pure shock as he shook his hand.

"I'm confused How do you know Hermione?" Scorpius looked dumbfounded and looks at his mother.

"Seriously he doesn't know" "No, I haven't had the chance to tell them and then they just didn't pice it together"

Scorpius walked over to his mum and kissed her cheek and said "She's my mother" and having perfect timing a girl and a younger boy came up to Caleb with a quill and paper.

"Hi I'm Grace and my little brother was wondering if he could get your autograph" he bent down to the boy's level "What's you name mate?"

"I-I'm Timothy, You're my favourite quidditch player"

Caleb smiles as he signed his paper "Well Timothy have you ever been to a live game"

"N-no"

Caleb pulled something out of his pocket "Well, here's a ticket to my next game I'll be playing with the Aussies against Bulgaria"

"Thank you so much sir" he said as Grace smiled gracefully (Hah) "Thank you Mr. Malfoy, you just made his day"

The entire Great Hall went silent as they were still figuring out how the Gryffindor Princess married and had kids with the Ferret.

Eyes were popping out of their sockets as they who still were in shock realized who Hermione was married to.

Neville steppes forward and clapped his hands "I say we start the introductions now" okay.

He flicked his wand and chairs flew in and sat themselves in front of a stage that was set up for tonight.