Family returning - C.5

Kind off a small messy chapter, sorry

(Not edited)
Word count: 876
•••

Caleb Malfoy POV:

I fix my tie and get ready to aperate. I feel two arms wrap around me from behind, I turn around and hear her say "When are you going to tell your mother about us?"

"Tonight, i'll tell tonight that I have meet an amazing girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with"

She smiles and look at me "You look handsome" "Thank you I want to impress, I haven't seen them all in months"

Caleb's outfit^

I heard the clock chime signaling that it was time to leave. I gave her a quick peak on the cheek and aparated to Hogwarts.

Woah it's definitely different from Durmstrang, it has a more summer and homey feeling to it than Durmstrang do. You get used to it but still.

I started walking the halls to see if I can navigate myself to the Great Hall. It took me 10 minutes to locate the hall and I walked in. I scan the hall and se mum with Milo and Nicholas  talking to a bunch of red heads and what seems like the Potter family.

As I walk over Milo spots me and started to run over. "CALeb!" He started running twirls me and jumps as I catch him. I start to walk over and I see that everyone is watching us and awwing.

Ginny Potter POV:

After what Hermione said that my heart started acing and I felt so bad, I never thought that we drove her away.

Milo screaming Caleb brought me out of my thoughts. I see him running towards a tall familiar looking brown haired guy and jumping on him. Surprisingly he didn't get dropped on the ground, but rather picked up and hugged in a fluid motion almost as they had done it a thousand times.

Hermione goes to meet them and the guy, Caleb sits Milo down before getting given a bone crushing bear hug and her kissing his cheek "My baby's home again" "I'm 19 mom" "Still"

"Who's this" Harry's voice broke of the heartfelt reunion "Oh Harry this is my oldest son Caleb" as he was mentioned he took out his hand to shake Harry's "Nice to meet you I'm Harry and this is my wife Ginny" "Nice to meet you"

"You too, I'm sorry do I know you from somewhere you look so familiar?" Ginny asked wondering why he was so familiar "Oh no we've never met but I'm a professional quidditch player"

"But your last name isn't Granger" I say in confusion trying to remember his name, his last name starts on something with an M.

"Oh mum didn't tell you" at this Hermione started to look a little nervous "When mum and dad married she took his last name, so my name is Caleb May-"

"CaLeB!!"

Another voice interrupted a girl version of Milo comes running and hugged him an older teenage girl follows her over here. Before I can ask who she is Mum (Molly) best me to it.

"So who's is this" Hermione smiles down at her kids "Well this is my second oldest and second youngest children, introduce yourself" the teenager steps forward, she had platinum blond hair and Hermione's brown eyes

"Hello I'm Narcissa" says the teenage girl and the adorable little girl spoke up "I'm Mila" She shyly said.

"Tell us more about yourself, I want to know my nice" George said as an ice breaker.

"Well my full name is Narcissa Quinn Luna, But no one calls me that unless I'm in trouble"

*Cue pointed look at Hermione*

"I used to attend in Beauxbatons France but moved to Hogwarts to finish my last year her, I'm a slytherin. I'm 17 and I have a younger twin brother"

After a little nudge by her sister Mila started "I'm this many years old" she houses up six fingers "Your five not six sweetie" Hermione laugh as she took down her finger.

God she is such a good mother.

"I have an older twin brother, I like to prank with Scorp and Cissa and sometimes Milo. Caleb doesn't like to because he is 'to old' and a party pooper, Umm my favorite animal is a ferret"

"Scorpius is my third oldest child" Hermione quickly explained before any more questions arrived. "Well do we get to know who you married or are you going to keep it a secret, aren't ya" Mum (Molly) said

"Well you all know him I'll tell you that. He went to Hogwarts was in a different house slytherin to be exact. But we learned to put our differences behind us and he really have changed"

"Well who iz it, zhe zuzpence iz killingz me" Fleur said gaining a laughter out of everyone.

~~

Third Person POV:

In the middle of catching up they got interrupted.

"Well well well would you look at that. The bushy haired bookworm got laid and got knocked up" a drunken voice practically shouting loudly said, gaining the attention of the whole Great Hall.

And standing there looking like a walrus.

In all his shitty glory was.

Standing by the entrance.

The one and only.

Ronald Drunken Billius Weasley.