The Insulting the Walrus - C.6

⚠️tw: this chapter contains Cursing

Also no offense to walruses (lots of walrus related insults so sorry)

short chapter alert

(Not edited)
Word Count: 853

•••

Third person POV

Only one word could be used to describe the tension that had entered with the drunken walrus and that was of course Awkward.

Extremely awkward.

Imagine your very drunken ex-husband and your baby daddy aka your new husband and your children along with your ex's family who kinda abandoned you all in the same room.

Yeah awkward.

So you get why Hermione instead of answering The Weasel turned around and said "Cissa, can you take Milo, Mila and Nicholas back to the playroom or over to uncle Blaise and go find your brother?"

Her daughter knowing who he was took the baby from her arms and started walking towards the slytherin crowd.

As the kids were safe and out of ear range she turned around "Hello there Ronald"

"Don't you dare hello me Hermione you fucking whore, having kids out of wedlock what a disgrace you are! "

"Ronald I am happily married, a term you are so clearly unfamiliar with!" she snapped back with such venom on her voice that Ron took a step back in fear.

Before realizing that he, 1/3 of the Golden Trio could not be publicly afraid of his ex.

"My wife an I are happily married and have two children. And she is even PREGNANT!" he snapped and attempted to boost as he pointed behind him were a very pregnant Lavender Brown-Weasley stood clearly embarrassed by the attention of the whole Great Hall on her.

She answered with the same amount of venom as a poisonous snake and a so high level of dryness only Egypt have. (No offense)

"Oh congrats are you sure it's her being pregnant and not you? With that walrus belly of yours, you would think YOU were the one bearing twins!"

At soon as she finishes her sentence you could clearly hear snickers and "oooo.. she didn't" whispers and not so discretely laughter running around in the crowd.

He quickly turned red and and with a surprisingly fast paste he marched up to her and put his sausage like fingers up in her face  pointing at her. "You're just jealous of my marriage to Lavender and MY Fame!!" She laughed and Caleb couldn't suppress a smile at that.

"Oh your 'fame' I'm jealous of your fame??!"
She didn't let him answer before she continued to crush his ego even more.

"Tell me Ronald WHAT fame are you talking about. The fat drunken useless 1/3 of the golden trio. Good at what exactly?" he took a step back out of fear against the raging witch in front of him who he still remembers as the brightest witch of her age.

"Your just jealous that your still the annoying bookworm that no one likes!" He weakly replies "Well at least my best skill isn't to be good at chess!" She continued with a lot of pent of emotion finally coming to surface.

"You barley participated in the war and when Harry and I were on the run you stole an horcrux and LEFT us all ALONE!! To do what exactly?! FUcK your all so PRECIOUS flower oh I'm sorry... Lavender!!!"

Everyone gasped at that as they all knew how much Ronald likes to boost that he was one of the most valuable wizard that help in the war, no one were aware of how he literally ran away.

He turned even more red of embarrassment but it got impossible worse as a kid shouted out "MOMMY LOOK he looks a bavian butt" everyone turned to see who said it as they saw Pansy Parkinson laughing as her youngest son Alex pointing at Ronald while the slytherins and most of the hall laughed their assess off.

To add to that fuel Milo who had heard it said "No he looks more like a fat tomato" the whole hall laughed at that and the ones who tried to control their laughed failed miserably.

Ronald who now was more red than his hair walked angry over to the slytherin table and got ready to scream at a little kid. As he was approaching his target Milo, he was stopped when a hand shoved him hard back.

He looked up more enraged than before "How dare you lay a hand ON ME!" He disgustingly spat "Stay the hell away from my brother" Caleb growled back.

He took a step back "Your filthy family isn't worth my PRECIOUS time"  as he turned away and walked away towards the snack table to most likely get drunk and even more walrus looking. Looks like he is going for the complete look.

A round fat animal.

As he walked away Neville clapped "Okay after that little show let's just all go back to minding our own business, shall we" Hermione walked over to Caleb and kissed his cheek "Proud of you" he reddens and together they walk over to the Potter clan again.