the Malfoy children descriptions

You can skip this as it will be mentioned but in lesser detail, but this is just to clear things up.

•••

Personality's and description

Caleb- Their oldest son has his mother's looks, fathers blue eyes and both his parents quick thinking and love for learning and his undying love for quidditch that he got from his father.

Narcissa- Looks like the girl version of her father but has her mothers eyes, protectiveness, kindness, remarks and last but not least her sense for clothing.

Scorpius- Scorpius is a splitting image of his father, both in the looks and personality wise although he's got his mothers kindness and sharp tung.

Milo- Milo had gotten his mother's personality and looks but his fathers unique eyes. As well as his mother's wisdom, bookworm habits and his fathers gentleman tendency's, trance but adorable on a 5 year old.

Mila-His twin sister was a mini Hermione minus the bookworm tendinitis with Draco's attitude, Confidence and the trademark Mafoy smirk that runs in the family. Unfortunately she also has Hermione's stubbornness, and strong will.

Nicholas-Nicholas has his fathers looks but with a more baby look. He also got his playfulness from his father.