Familiar Faces - C.4

I know this chapter is long overdue but Im sorry. A very random chapter but I feel it still have a place in the story.

(Not edited)
Word count: 1654

•••

Third person POV:

Hey Nevllie, good to see you again" "Good to see you two Mione" he said as he pulled back and got a good look at her. "You look stunning Hermione" He said, and it was true everyone could see that time had done her well.

Her honey brown hair curled just below her shoulders, her face showed almost no sign of any aging and she had the perfect every whomans dream body.

Curves in the right paces, a small wast and a clear set of abs, you would not think that she had popped six children out fo her.

As she was cathing up with Neville she diden't notice the Weasley and Potter cam was making their was over to her before Neville said "I'll leave you guys alone" before walking away.

Hermione barley had time to turn around to face them before she was in a bone crushing hug by her previously best friend Ginny. "Your back" she said before pulling back hitting her in the arm saying "why did you leave" before pulling her in another bone crushing hug as all Hermione could say was "Oomf" at the sudden impact of Ginny hit her again.

Harry pulled his wife back as he said "My turn, I missed you Hermione" "I missed you too". A lot of I missed you was shared as she went around and hugged everyone.

After Ginny and Harry hugged her George, Fleur, Bill, Charlie, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley all came up and hugged her.

"You're not mad that I left?" Hermione asked astonished, but before they could answer she continued with "What's new, who married who?" Hermione asked as she wiped a few happy tears that had dropped from her chin.

Harry answers "Me and Ginny are married and have 4 children, James Sirius, Teddy Lupin, Albus Severus and Lilly"

"Ginny did you have any saying in your kids name" she said jokingly as Ginny answers "Yes, I named Lilly Hermione" "You named her after me" Hermione said as she felt the tears threatening to fall as they hugged again.

<Time skip to After all the families are introduced, minus-Ron & Lavender>

"Enough about us, what about you" Ginny said "well what do you want to know" "Well, are you single, do you have kids, we're do you live, why did you run, what's your job. Tell me everything" Ginny somehow said in one breath.

"I am not single, I do have kids, I live in Sydney Australia, and I am a fashion designer" Hermione answered as her Australian accent showed along with a new level of confidence and calmness the others had never heard from the previous anxious student.

"You're a fashion designer" Harry says shocked "You have kids!" Ginny said excited "How many" "I have six children" at that statement everyone had different looks of surprise on their faces.

"But how?" Angelina, George's wife said before she started blushing "What zhe means iz, you have zhe perfect body" Fleur said with a smile.

"Well-" Hermione started before she heard the hall go quiet and people whispering 'who's kids is that' and 'OMG Look at his eyes' 'so cute!' Hermione turned around and saw her youngest Nicholas being carried by Milo.

Milo stopped at the entrance and scanned the crowd before locating his mother. As he stared walking towards the Weasley clan Hermione started walking and met him halfway.