Forward (Bull Power) x Reader *PT2* |~|

As soon as Y/N's E/C fluttered open, she screamed for William. Only remembering him being brought in, draped with blood, filled her with a sense of terror.

"Y/N! My Lord calm down, you're okay, and Williams okay..."

Vera's calming voice rang through the small bedroom. After the accident, they had moved her with William. The room felt colder than she remembered. It used to be alive with trophies covering the walls and posters of the older males team. Now it was still full, but without the Forward smiling brightly... everything was... off.

"Vera! Where's William, and is he awake!?"

She pointed to a bed next to her. There lay the toned darker Forward. His shoulder was covered with bandages, and his chest too, was covered in the white cloth. Small sites of red shone through the blinding cloth.

"He's okay, and he's going to be okay. We got a note from the manor owner. He's got something or other that he'll use to speed up the healing process. He should be okay in about a month."

Y/N exhaled loudly with relief. That didn't last long, when Vera broke a question.

"Why do you care so much? Do you loooove him?"

Flushing, she turned away, folded her arms and tried to her best efforts not to just scream out her feelings for him to the entire manor.

"N-no! Ew, gross. Boys have cooties."

As soon as the sentence was completed Vera burst out with laughter. She eventually went down to sit on the bed, just to gain her breath.

"Pfft- Y/N, Ha!! You sound l- PFFT, like a high school lover g- Haha!! L-lovergirl!!"

Scoffing, she went to William, brushing his dark hair out of his eyes. Her soft and compassionate E/C looked to her lovers wounds.

"Yeah, you both are definitely dating."

Flipping up the middle finger to Vera, she chuckled. As Vera continued to laugh, she kept to checking the cuts and bruises.

"So, how long 'till he wakes up?"

"About an hour or so. Emily has him drugged up on painkillers. If I were you, be ready. When he wakes up he's gonna wanna go straight for another match."

Nodding, she looked over to Vera, who was sprayed her perfume in places. It was a thing she called aromatherapy.

Not being able to contain anything, she ran over and hugged the smaller female. Stunned, it took the Perfumer a moment to grasp the situation.

"Just don't tell anyone about me and William... okay?"

"Will do lovergirl."

Returning the gesture, Vera made a small remark before leaving the room.

"I ship it."

~~~

About an hour later, William awoke. He felt a small tear of pain on his chest wound, but it wasn't major. Just like being poked with a needle at the doctors office.

Sitting up and looking around, he realized it was his room. Still covered in the many awards he'd won, and the posters the team made for themselves to sell and own.

As he continued to scan the room, his eyes landed on the other bed where Y/N normally lay at this time of hour. For him, it felt as though he'd been asleep for a couple of hours.