Aesop x Emma (}{) 〔WARNING〕

WARNING: THER IS TALK OF SELF HARM, AND THERE WILL BE MOMENTS WITH EMMA DOING SUCH THINGS. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE EXIT GATE TO YOUR LEFT.

Now that that's out of they way, let's get to it! I promise no one's gonna die, and Emma does get so much better through the chapter. I have a feeling this is gonna be a pretty cute chapter lmao. Cya at the end y'all!

~~~

Emma sat on her cold bed with her gardening apron beside her. The small canisters of spray and other utensils still sat on her waist. She took a shaky breath and looked to the old oak door.

She prayed someone would walk in and save her from this pit of dispare. Hold her I their arms and tell her everything was gonna be okay. They could lay down and let the other play with her hair and say sweet nothings in her ear.

Emma felt as though she was going to be forgotten. She was almost never chosen for matches, survivors didn't pay too much attention to her, she felt alone. Like there was no way out.

A knock came at the door.

Knock.

Knock...

Knock.

"Emma, dear, the new survivor is here. You're welcome to come down and visit."

"A-Ah! Okay, E-Emily! I'll be down in a moment."

Emily envisioned a hurrying Emma putting her tools away. She chuckled and told her okay. With that, she left.

Emma who looked at the drawer and thought of the antibiotics and the small blade. She had her sleeves rolled up, showing the scars and semi fresh wounds. She shivered, and rolled her sleeves down. Emma stood and walked out the door, leaving it unlocked.
No one would care enough to open it.

Aesop's POV (boios tuuuuurn lmao)

I barely even got a knock on the door before it swung open to reveal many smiling faces. So many... people... oh god. Don't freak out now Aesop, don't do it-

"Hello there Mr...."

"Carl. A-Aesop Carl. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms...."

"Dyer. Emily Dyer. It's a pleasure to meet you Aesop! Welcome to the manor."

Why is everyone cheering as I walk in? I don't really see a reason to. I'm just an ordinary guy who doesn't really have anything to bring. I just embalm people. Kinda creepy to others I'd guess.

"Aesop, you can have a seat, take a break after the walk and such, then Ms.Nightingale will show you to your room."

The others crowded around me, obviously curious as to whom I was and what my ability was. So, I told them. They all just kinda... stood there. Oh god did I do something wrong? Damnit. Great way to make a first impression.

Then, they all patted me on the back and cheered, and began bringing me to the table for dinner. Each introduced themselves. All their skills were so much better than mine... whatever. That's okay. I'll make do! Though, I'd rather be with the dead I knew. The dead I created.

A chair scooted over beside me, and a small brunette sat beside me. She wore just a plain white t-shirt and jeans. I noted that her sleeves were rolled down.

"Good evening madam, I'm Aesop Carl. May I ask the same of you?"

She genuinely looked surprised. I guess she was never talked to before. Poor girl... she is... kinda cute though. Her clean figure, the face of a thousand angels. Better than even the reincarnated dead.