This book will offically be discontinued.

I'm so sorry... I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry...

I don't want your words of pity, it's my fault for thinking I could keep this all up. I don't deserve all the greatness you all have shared with me.

You all have been so amazing and kind, I don't know what else I'd do without you through these few months. You all are such amazing people, and no matter what I do I can never repay every single one of you readers.

Here's the reasons why I'm stopping:

1. My interest in the fandom is gone...

No matter how many matches I play, I get bored with it all so fast. I've played too many matches when I first started and I wore the game out too fast. Like a good song, yanno? You listen to it on repeat for awhile and soon enough you start to resent the song.

The characters are loading my interest as they become so much more complicated, the drama also associated with the fandom is so overwhelmingly huge. The people are getting cocky and rude, just everything is falling apart.

2. I have a life outside of the book too.

When I say this, I do NOT mean that you all are bombarding me, you all are actually super patient. You all are so understanding about all of my struggles as a "writer."

I just mean this by the fact I want to be able to go out with my friends and family and not worry about this book and trying to keep myself up.

There's more reasons, I just don't want to complain to you all.
____________

To all the people who had reqs, I'm sorry. They won't be completed. For the one I have halfway done, I'll upload it, but it is NOT complete. I'll state that at the start too.

I'm so sorry to you all... I really truly hope you had a fun time reading these stories, and are accepting of my choice to end it here. You all can find better than me. Some brilliant writer will come up and start a book with this fandom, and that person will have the strength to keep going. I don't have it, but someone else will.

I may start writing another book about some of the more recent fandoms depending if I know I'll stick with it longer then I have with this one. COUGH countryhumans COUGH

This is goodbye. I can't say how sorry I am and how much I'm going to miss you all... but this is the end.

Also, thank you all for teaching me how to reply. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me for a pretty long time XDD

The strand of life this book has lived on has slowly gotten thinner as I've written, and it has snapped. I love you all more than you could ever know... God I love you all so much...

There are a few people I want to call out and give praise to.

1. MicahCyan
This was the person who made the very first req. (At least that I can remember) They were so sweet about it all, especially considering I was SHIT as smut back then. (Still am oop-) She was also the first person (besides my friends) to follow me!

2. alyssawilliamz
ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE EVER I CAN'T- They were so damn accepting of all my flaws (not saying you all aren't-) and they were solids to talk to even if it was just through replies.

3. Yansimjessi
JOSEPH QUEEN-
They were one of the first people I actually was in contact with and started PMing. I even deleted a chapter for his person I love her so much. (No homo)

4. _Sarah_Robinson_
TEA IS JUST FLAVORED WATER!!!!!!!!
(They'll get it- (hopefully- OOP-))
They had so much courage when I first met them. (I won't specify why or how) I'll never forget the war and the semi-serious we had together lmao-

5. Head_Eraser
OC CONSTRUCTORRRRRRR
This m8 is a WONDERFUL damn person to be around and has been around for a fairly long time through all the acc troubles- oop-

And with that, I take my final bow and I ask you all raise a glass as we send off the book with a farewell.