LuckyGuy x WuChang (B) 'He's Family' |~|

Warning: SMUT CHAPTER! Extreme language, and much cringe. (Btw the new character 'Madelyn/Maddy' is meh. I couldn't find another character to fill some of the place holders soo... lmfao.)
Also,  this will be a forceful and unwilling smut. It may not be pleasant for some, and could ruin people's view on me. Please be aware if this.

Thank you for understanding. I do not think of this as a kink and that's why I'm doing it, so don't even try and say that. :3

-A-also... I... I apologize in advance. I'm coming from just around 5k words and I'm coming to edit this and warn you that you will probably need tissues, unless you are a heartless StoneFaceTyler. Aaaah fuck I'm crying now just after finishing writing it fuuuck y'all got tissues? Forgot mine.-
Have fun guys.

~~~

"Madelyn, you have one and half hours to live. What will you do?"

Me:

~~~

"Naaaaaib! Baby! C'mere! I need help!"

"Coming."

Walking into the room, Naib saw his lover stuck in the wardrobe all rooms provided. It was a ridiculous site and created a boil scorch of laughter in his throat. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen before, and it brought joy to his turquoise eyes.

"Lucky what the fuck!? How did you even manage to- HA! My god, PFFT, h-hold on!"

Kneeling over, he heard Lucky yell embarrassed from the background.

"Don't laugh! It hurts, help me!"

Still laughing, he leaned on the desk beside him.

"You're kinda cute like that. I like it."

"Naib! Get your slimy ass over heeeere!"

"Oh that shit hurted."

Using his 'slang' word hurted, he kept of laughing. Soon enough, he decided he wouldn't be able to fuck him again if he was stuck.

Grabbing Lucky's wrists, he used most of the strength he could muster. His arms flexed in his cloak, showing the amount of time he'd spend working out with just his arms.

Putting on leg on the still closed door, he pulled. Failing, he put another leg on the wall beside him. He let loose a loud grunt, followed by a thud. They both fell onto the floor, Naib laying under Lucky.

Lucky still had a hold on Niab wrists, and was kneeling between the taller mans legs.

"I guess I'm dom now, Naib."

"Look at you, all grown up."

Smirking, he pulled a sly move. Wrapping his legs around Lucky's waist, he used the pads still on his arms and shot up. Then flipping them over, he chuckled as Lucky was gripping his lovers chest for dear life.

"Guess I'm dom now, Lucky."

"DO. NOT. DO. THAT. AGAIN!"

Still clutching Naib's chest, Lucky felt his fast paced heartbeat fall back. He continued to breathe heavy as Naib continued to laugh.

"Boys..?"

Silencing themselves, they both looked to the doorway. There stood Madelyn, one of the new survivors who didn't really talk much to anyone. She mainly kept to herself.

"A- Madd, Hey."

"Me and Naib were just, uh-"

Slowly letting go of Naib's shirt, he slid from his grasp.