Michiko x Yidhra (}{)

HA OKAY FIRST OFF- holy shit. I'm going to make a mistake somewhere spelling Yidhra just so you know lmao. It's gonna happen, I'm sure of it.
Okay, now two. I've been seeing this ship float around and I think it's kinda cute. I'm not gonna make Yidhra have a 'snake' sound, so yeeEET.
(THIS BITCH EMPTY YEET)

In this book as well, the two girls have a history together. You'll learn about that soon enough so chill lol.

Also, please be aware Robbie isn't in this story! This is before his time lmfao.
Anyway, I guess we'll meet again at the end of the story! (I'm the 'host' and my OC that appears in the chapter btw! :D Also yeah, my OC is the host in this book lmao-)

———————————————————

It was 9:00 in the evening. The hunters were all discussing plans for tomorrow and sharing a few beers. At this point, Smily and Jack were absolutely drunk while Joseph was nowhere to be seen. The WuChangus boys were both arm wrestling as Michiko was talking to Violeta.

The rest of the hunters were actually doing helpful things around the hunters' side of the manor until a knock rang on the door.

The door creaked open to reveal no one except for a small woman who wore a black hoodie and ripped skinny jeans.

"Evening hunters, I am your host. You all are gaining a new member, and I'm guessing as you've seen, she doesn't appear to be here currently. Yidhra, please come out."

At hearing the name, Michiko stood and looked out there door with a fire in her eye. Violeta looked at Michiko's sudden and strange behavior and was ready to catch her if need be.

The host turned around only to look up to what seemed to be nothing until a figure formed in the dark night outside. First, only the tip of a deep gray shone lightly under the glistening moonlight. For each new scale that appeared, a face of hope and hatred twisted on the hunters' faces. They were overjoyed to have a new hunter with them, but they were also concerned. Having someone new could destroy the trust they all had for each other.

"Hunters, this is Yidhra. Also known as The Dream Witch."

By now, The Dream Witch was fully developed with a blindfold covering her vision. or at least, that's what all the hunters thought... except for Michiko. Michiko had a bright and warm smile on her face while her eyes glistened with a passion. Not at all respecting the rules, she risked getting suspended from matches.

Making a break for it, Michiko dashed to the female and embraced her lovingly. Almost throwing them both out from the game and the step, the Geisha clung tightly and was practically screaming for how much she missed Yidhra. At first, Yidhra stood dumbfounded as she was embraced... but before she had a chance to shover her off, she heard the voice.

The bright voice that was always filled with love and could brighten anyone's day. Putting on a smile of her own, she returned the hug and almost began tearing up.

The host being herself was also smiling and laughing gently. She had no intention of breaking the two apart, for she wanted to let them have their moment. To be honest, she kinda shipped them together. Two completely different people, but so remarkably alike.

The hunters were immediately taken aback by the sudden outburst. Wasting no time at all, Violeta flung herself at the two and immediately pulled them apart. Grabbing Michiko by her hands, she yelled through gritted teeth.

"Michiko you don't even know this woman, nor if she's semi-friendly! Sit down and wait for the host!"

"Violeta calm down. She's an old friend. We met a long time ago while I was still with... him..."