Norton x Reader |~|

Quick warning, the Y/N portrayed in this story is VERY sassy and curses A LOT. Idk why I made her this way, I just did.
Also, THERE IS A LOT OF CUSSING AND CURSING. AND BY A LOT, I MEAN A LOT!

Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart @Yuu117 for requesting! I really do appreciate that you read these stories and would like to contribute! :DD

____________
_____

Norton was a quiet survivor, didn't really talk, and liked to be by himself. He had a few friends, Naib, Eli, and Y/N.

Even though he never really talked to the others, he was kind and gentle, always keeping a happy smile on his face. Everything was just kinda there for him. He didn't really have any crushes, hadn't truly loved before, and it didn't bother him. Love wasn't something he could turn on like a light switch, it was something you'd have to power on, like a hand cranked generator.

Oh well, if he really wanted to love someone he'd love someone. Or at least, he didn't love anyone until after that match...

Two days earlier, Norton, Eli, Naib, and Y/N were placed together for a match. They all honestly didn't care about winning since it was the weekend and they just wanted to chill for today.

They each said their ready, and the hunter followed suite. The cracking rang, as all five visions faded and were clouded by the ever known and hated symbol.

Norton's POV

Wonderful, EverSleeping Town. The worst map... let's just get this done.

I ran to the closest cipher and switched my magnets to be the same, both negatives. I began decoding, the metal squeaking and making small clanks ring as the gears churned inside the dreaded machine. The sounds we're kinda comforting at this point. I've gotten so used to them that I'm not truly affected like Naib still is. He said it was something like "Shell Shock." I don't even know if I've got it right.

As the time flew by, I got onto about halfway done when I heard a woman yell. Y/N... the hunter must've found her... damnit. I kept decoding. The moment before it clicked, Y/N screamed.

"NAIB GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY..."

Silence....

"SHIT!"

Y/N I swear you've got a swearing problem that needs help... The ever known sound filled the air as Naib had been hit. This is fine...

I let the cipher click as I ran to where Y/N and bellowed. It was by the Exit Gate located by what appeared to be an entrance into the town. Not by the school, it had a giant arch that was fairly daunting. I scanned the area and there was Naib, looping the hunter as Y/N hit the hunter with a pallet.

Poor Hastur... The Feaster groaned in pain and rubbed his head lightly before regaining his balance and continuing after Naib. Instead, Y/N body blocked for Naib as she took the hit. She gripped her hip as I ran to her.

The S/T groaned in pain and looked up at me with those E/C eyes... Weird, I've never seen them like this before. I must be getting sick.

I healed her, I was never goood with bandages and medicine, but Emily taught me the basics. Y/N thanked me and ran to the nearest cipher. I instead followed the direction the Mercenary ran. He looked in pain, and it was obvious he wouldn't be able to kite too much longer.

Another cipher popped, 3 more to go. Thankfully,  Y/N at least had a good decoding speed. But alas... Y/N was following me when she should've been decoding... yay...

I finally reached Naib as he took another hit. 15 seconds on the clock. Leaping the window close to me, I used an extra speed boost I'd gained and held one of my magnets in the air, aiming diligently.