Naib x William x LuckyGuy |~|

Whoooioo this was a doozy to write. Good luck getting through this lol-

Requested by: @LogicAbyss
Thank you so much for the request and for reading these shitty oneshots! It means the world. I hope this suffices!!

Quick warning!!!: There is a VERY SMALL Daddy kink,  a Beta-Alpha "theme", and a few kinda "gross"  words lmao. I wanted to make it "fun" for my first threesome writing in this book!
———————————
————

Groaning in pain from the last match Naib played last night, he sat up and just stared at the blinding window that was in his room. Just beckoning him to escape. But alas, the windows were already proofed by the host. A shitty world he lived. Even before this, it was shitty. Being a mercenary wasn't the most fun job, but it did what he needed. Which was just enough food to get by in the tough times.

Naib stretched his arm around the back of his head and stood. Forget the shirt, he'd put it on later. Checking the clock, he sighed and leaned on the desk with his palms. 7AM. It was later then when he would usually get up but oh well. He was awake now. Besides, it was a free day for the manor. Come to think of it, it was a free weekend. With the manors anniversary, the host let everyone off for the day.

Somehow, someway, they managed to keep this manor alive. No one from the outside ever came in, and no one from the inside ever left.

Opening the door, he exited wearing only his sweatpants. His hair was down, and only reached his upper shoulders. He normally kept it up in a small tail, but who cares at this point.

All he wants is food.

Keeping a tired face, he entered the dining area to find most guys wearing pants and a tank top or just nothing at all. Of course, Aesop and Eli kept their usual uniforms on.

William was carrying a very loose tank on his chest with just a normal pair of jeans. Liam however, was in his maid outfit. The women most likely forced the poor man in it. He was obviously uncomfortable and really embarrassed. No one really cared though.

The women were all in the kitchen making breakfast most likely. The only one who wasn't was Patrica. She was definitely one of the chillest survivors here. A bit over powered in her skill level, but Naib figured it gives the hunters a new fun challenge.

Walking up to him was William, smiling his same old goofy smile. He shook hands with the man saying his hello, and transitioned it into a "manly hug" if that's a thing.

"William, ayyye, anything new down here?"

"Nothing much to be honest. Patrica's been talking about where she got her skull thing. Me and boys ( ;) ) have just been sitting and having a good time really. Also, it seems you never bothered to even be semi-presentable?"

"Wha-... who do I need to look fancy for? Aren't my rock hard abs enough?"

"HA! You call those 'rock hard?' I've seen a woman do better! A pregnant woman at that!"

Giving the middle finger to William, they both laughed as William returned the friendly gesture by punched him in the shoulder playfully.

Walking out of the kitchen, Emily, Emma, and Vera we're laughing amongst themselves before they noticed Lucky still in his Maid's outfit.

"LUCKKYYY~" Vera practically screamed.

"You look so adorable!!!"

Vera was on her toes with her hands clasped together while smiling brightly.

Naib turned his attention to Lucky, as did the others. He was flustered, and was trying to hide it.

"Well no duh," Patrica started.