A genuine concern...

This is kinda a serious thing that I'm genuinely concerned about.. To anyone who does click on this chapter, please do give me your REAL and honest answer.

I struggle a lot with procrastination, and it's something I'm trying to get rid of by reminder apps and things like that, but no matter what I do it always takes me sometimes over a DAMN month to get a chapter out... that's not at all fair to you guys.

That means there could only be 12 chapters a YEAR if I keep going the way I do. I'm really trying to fix my procrastination and focus issues, but yanno, I just gotta keep trying...

I do think there's a reason behind why things are so late and my procrastination/focus issues, and that's the length of my chapters.

I try to get them to at least 8,000-15,000 words.. but sometimes I just can't sit down and do it.

I think the lowest word count I have is somewhere in the 2-3 thousands, and that's around the VERY start of this book. As a writer, I've grown in my level of detail and vocab usage... but I've also grown in fields I don't want to grow in.

This includes my procrastination, focus, guilt, weight (as in on my shoulders, not like LB), and honestly... even my imagination.

Most people would think that's a good thing. Like I'm.. "broadening" my horizon... but it's getting out of hand.

I create these insane scenarios and exaggerate so many things just for the sake of dramatic enhancements to stories... It's these little pieces that I find and I think.. "wow, this is really stupid and outlandish..." but I don't change it because the rest of the story would make no sense.

Take parts from Reader x Norton.

Y/N "breaks her arm" because of a simple falling backwards motion and slamming her elbow onto the ground. Ridiculous right?

I do know that this IS possible with a blyat designed SLIDING AROBIC BAR because I broke my collarbone, wrist, and shoulder blade by falling and slamming my elbow onto the dirt ground.

That's how I got the idea... but falling backwards like two feet forcefully? That ain't right.

Sure, I ain't no suka doctor, but I know a bit about how the body works. (I think-)

I could list more, but I don't want this to be a weird run on thing where I complain the entire time.

With all my ideas, I s̸o̸m̸e̸t̸i̸m̸e̸s̸ take ages to type them down and form it into a love story that's worthwhile reading.. and it's all because I write too much for my own good...

I'm such SUCH a young writer that seems YEARS above my actual age just by my literature "skills."

(Only one person knows my age, and I can't thank her enough for keeping it a secret-)

I don't plan ahead in stories. I just think on an intro and type as much as I can and think of things to add while I go.

Let's keep using Norton x Reader for example, since it was such a popular story.

Remember when Y/N got swooped up my the tentacle? Yeah, I didn't plan that. I wrote it as soon as I got to that space in time. I didn't think it would turn out that way, I just thought "okay, I'm stuck and don't know where to move this forward-" and bam. She's swooped off her feet.

That just goes on and on until I eventually reach a point where I know enough is enough and I have to force myself to stop because if I don't it'll just go on and on and there won't ever be an end.

I'm also slowly expanding to other fandoms and this one is leaving my mind more and more often to where sometimes I completely forget about the IdentityV fandom... and it scares me... a lot actually. This is the first fandom I've ever contributed to and I'm really happy with it! I've met so many amazing people who have changed my life. It's really not an exaggeration either.

I'm still a small fandom member, but when people say that people have changed their life, I now understand that they really mean it. Whenever I read that before I never truly understood how.. and now I do! I've been taught so much and it's all because of you guys!!

That's why I want to ask you guys.. Do you think I write too much?

I want REAL, HONEST, and BRUTAL answers.

I know only 50 or so people will actually sit through this, I know semi how y'all work lmao. I can see the read counts and I know semi what gets y'all going.

Even if I get only one response, at least I'm one answer closer to knowing where I need to bring this book.

Thank you for clicking on this, and I hope to hear from some of you..

Thank you for bringing me this far, and if this is the chapter that I decide this book's over.. then thank you for the amazing ride, and I hope you all buy more tickets for the next one. ❤️❤️

(Do note this is NOT a goodbye chapter. It's simply me asking if I should change the length and direction of this book!)

(Photo was taken by me! If you want a copy of it, feel free to reach me on Snap: skinnpenis.io (Walnut)
Twitter: momplzpickmeup (Madelyn)
Insta: Artthoudeath2 (Madelyn) )