~○5○~

Knight and Shining Armor

~◇Felix◇~

Seeing her walk down the aisle already felt odd to me. Also very sad. This is it. She's the one I'm marrying. She's going to rule Youtube..... with me.

I look at her gown and got weirded out a little. Too much for a wedding. But I guess it is A Royal Wedding.

As she got close I notice her nervous movements. Which only got worse after her father stood his position. She was in fear.

I should be hating her right now. But I just feel pity. We both know we clearly don't want this.

After the reader blabbered some stuff to us the priest then said to say our vows.

I turn to her and felt the warm energy. It was peculiar, like a hallucination, so I brushed it off trying to immediately say my vows.

Yet as soon as I open my mouth, I saw horror before me. Behind the girl, an arrow flew from above. Soaring straight towards the aged man standing proudly infront of the bouquet of flowers up front.

Then I felt utter shock. The arrow pierced through my father's chest and straight through his heart.

The grand hall starts to sound empty, even if I know everyone started panicking and running everywhere. I can only hear my father crash to the ground.

Running past the bride, I went to my fathers arms and held him one last time as blood dripped from his mouth and chest. "F-father!" I cry to him.

Explosion started to come from all over the castle and literally everyone scattered.

But I was just beside my father. My mother ran to me and begged me to run some place safe.

I cried my tears out as soon as I realized that he wasn't going to make it.

Then.. he smiles at me.

The same smile he gave me before the wedding.

"Felix, even if you have disagreements, take care of her."

My mother and sister were obviously tearing as well but they already started pulling on me until I stood.

Then I saw him mouth out to me, Take care of her.

I returned to reality, the sounds of the hall came to my ears, the yells of both my sister Fanny and my mother became clear.

My eyes shot to the girl in all white. She was crouching down in fear, both her parents were out of sight. I don't know why, but if this is what he wanted. I'll do it.

I ran towards the brunette, grabbing by her shaking wrists "Marzia let's go!" I yell at her. She looks up with horrified crying eyes. She quickly reacted to follow me however.

But before we got up, and arrow was shot on the end of her gown, I plan to rip it off but she has already done it, not the part of the dress that was shot by an arrow, but the almost the entire ruffley design.

Wow how old is that thing?!

She breathed heavily and looked at me, I can feel her shocked eyes staring right towards mine like she wants me to lead her away from this hell of a place.

I grip her palm tighter and start to run to the escape route but realized that my mother and Fanny are gone. I paid no mind since I thought they went out already.

The escape route heading straight outside was a mistake to go to since the entire castle was surrounded by these hooded assasins in their red and black cloaks. One saw me and quickly yelled to his comrades.