Prologue!

Deku's P.O.V 

     I felt my heart freeze, my body unable to move from where I was standing by the momo tree, where him and I first met. How could they do this? He did nothing wrong. I snapped back to reality once the frustrated and angry screams filled the quiet forest. My ears started to ring and my heart ached as I stared into those angry, ruby red eyes. They blazed with resent and fury, our eyes met and I quickly caught a glimpse of pain and suffering. Frozen with fear, I was dragged away from the scene, regret and misery filling my heart as I was too weak to fight back and defend the only person that mattered to me. 

_________________________________________________________

hiya ya'll! lil authors note for ya, hope you liked the prologue, please give us some constructive criticism so we can do better in future chapters!  also, the momo tree is not momo from my hero academia, she isn't a tree in this au, nor is it the creepy momo from the internet, just to clear things up lol. 

we will also take any recommendations whatsoever, we may not put them into this story but surely will be used in future fanfics. 

this is getting to be a long authors note, so to wrap it up, we WILL make longer chapters than this chapter, since it is just the prologue, it's sorta short!ツ

chapter 1 will be published shortly, hopefully. thanks!~