Bound

I wake up slamming his fist on the alarm. I do not wanna get up, I have this nauseous feeling in my stomach. I will never admit this out loud but I am super nervous about today.. Today is the entrance exam for U.A. I sling his feet over the bed and looked down, hating what I see. Hating being trapped in a body that just did not feel like his. Hated being born into this body.

It was not so bad as a kid. As a kid, you can dress like whatever gender you like and no one would really fucking questions it. Like oh look little shitty five year old Bakuguo walking around with pants but no shirt. No one gives a fuck. Luckily, his parents thought he was just a tom boy growing up; playing in the dirt, getting into fights, and hating skirts. As I got older and his body started changing I started hating how clothes fit. I would tape my chest to smooth any trace of development. Why did I have to born in the body of a girl? You know the thing I hate the most? my god damn skinny girly waist! It is so fucking tiny! I have tried training and working out, and it kinda helps? but not really.

I put on my fucking binder to smash down the small lumps on my chest and start getting ready for the day . I have to ace this exam which, of course, I know he will "But what if they find out.. that I am not a "real boy?" What if they don't want someone that is not even comfortable with their own body?" I think to himself. I begin to shake, I need to calm the fuck down and not let any more negative ass thoughts get into my head. Not today! This was too big of a day for any of 'those' thoughts. I glance over to the clock. My eyes widen in slight panic. Fuck I have pent to much time freaking out this morning, I need to hurry I can not be fucking late to this bitch of an exam. Katsuki is never late. I throw my clothes on and head out the door. I grab an apple and grunt a hurried good bye to my parents as I hurriedly make my way to U.A.

oOoOo

I make it with more time to spare then I fucking anticipated, surprising my self. Waling up to the front gate, I spot a fluff of green hair. GREAT! just fucking great! The only kid in the whole town that could blow his cover! Just has to be here as well fucking christ fuck this!

I stomp over to Deku "Listen here shitty nerd! I do not need you to cause me any damn trouble! I thought I told you not to apply! Quirkless looser! Keep your mouth shut and stay the FUCK out of my way!"

'This cant be happening, this Can't be good.' He stomps away and finds his seat, only to be seated by the damn nerd. Tch.

This loud ass banana hair hero starts talking, and by talking I mean screaming. Great, I get used to the noise level and pay attention not wanting to miss anything of importance. I hear some people chatting and I look over to scold them and, just a few seat ahead of me I see a flash of red hair. I adjust in my seat to give em a proper what for, and oh no he is cute. There babbling away to some girl with pink hair and horns. I was going to tell them to shut the fuck up and pay attention but I can not get my mouth to say anything. In fact my tongue is numb and feels funny. I could not say anything if I wanted to because I do not know if my tongue would work with me in this moment. so I just look at him staring the the boy. I mentally slap my self.

"DAMN IT stop thinking those distracting thoughts! I have to focus i have to be number one, or else no one will ever take me seriously as a hero. They will all just look and see me as a girl playing dress up, pretending to be a strong boy. I refuse to been seen as a weak girl pretending to be a boy. I am a boy damn it! I might be in a girls body, but i am still a boy. A BOY THAT WILL BE NUMBER ONE FUCKING HERO! No thoughts of cute boys or self doubt will stop me today."

oOoOo

"That exam was easy as shit! I probably got the highest score, no I know I did." It had been a couple of weeks since the exam took place, and the results should be there any day. I went to check the mail because my 'old hag' of a mom told to me do so. I stomp to the mail box, not bothering to put his binder on, since he was just getting the 'fucking' mail and back to his house. "No one that matters will see me and that shit is uncomfortable as hell." How long could this take anyway like 30 seconds?

I walk across the street to mail box and grabbed the mail. I starts looking though it, walking back to the house, not looking where he's going. "I just wanna see if my letter from U.A. has come or not. I am getting nervous. A few other people have already been accepted. What if..."

"Oof!" I walk right into something that shouldn't be fucking there, and looks up. SHIT! of fucking curose it has to be cute boy form the entrance exams! quickly crossing my arms to hide my forsaken chest, which is thankfully already kind of small, like thank hell they are not D or bigger, I get it I am not itty bitty but like I can hide them if I cross my arms just right and no one looks to fucking close. Anyone looking that close if gonna get a smack down to begin with! As I cross my arms I feel heat rising to my cheeks. Fucking great stuck out side with a cute boy no binder and blush you could not hide ski mask. FUCK!

Okay this was my first ever story attempt let me know what you all think! Good or bad! thanks! ps sorry if it is trash..