Breath and calm the fuck down

Header has nothing to do with the story, just a reminder to care of yourselves when binding. Take care my lovelies! <3 listen to bakugo comic is property of little_squid_illustrations on Instagram! That's all I have for now, take care loves.

Kirishima POV

I can not believe I just did that! I got mister explosion to agree to go out with me! Wait no no no.. gotta remember no gay shit, I have to remember to dial back the gay... for now.. gosh I hope he likes boys.. if not we can still be bros. I just need to find out before I get it too bad for this firecracker. Needless to say Saturday can NOT come soon enough, it is Wednesday night so I shoud have plenty of time to prep my mind. I already know what cafe I want to take him to, it is a simple and plain one tucked around a corner easily misses. However it is super cute, casual enough to just hang out with a bro cute enough for a first date.. if it goes well..OKAY I need to slow down again. I should get to know this wonderful firework before I ask him out right? start off as friends and see where it takes us? I need to chill okay, way to confident right now it is just two bros hanging out, getting some coffee and goofing around at an arcade.

I take a deep breath and look at the time 10:53 shit, when did it get so late. I need to sleep, I need to calm down. I can not get too excited for anything about Saturday I can hope for the best prepare for the worst and the worst is.. he thinks I am a disgusting freak that deserves to rot in hell.. he would not be the first to think this once he finds out .. that I am gay. Sigh new school, new me, new beginnings. With my thoughts turning dark.. I slap my face no more I promised my self no more, never again. I go to a note book and write down every thought screaming through my head. As I write down all the pain and darkness swimming through my mind slowly quiets down. As the screams turn to just a normal, normal to just a whisper, whisper to a near nothing. My mind relaxes and a close the notebook. Stuff it under the mattress and slowly crawl into bed with my mind no longer screaming darkness and pain into the night. I close my eyes excited and terrified for Saturday.

BAKUGO POV(I realized I have been using his first name whoops gotta go back change that)  

Alright, Calm down Katsuki, it's just two bros chilling, grabbing some coffee and going to play some games at one of the arcades. Sigh I really need to sleep and take off this god damn fucking binder. Ahhh fuck it all!!! Fuck boobs fuck this! Just.. fuck..
I am so tired of feeling trapped and hating what I see, of feeling like this body is not mine.. I am just so so tired. I lay down silent tears run down my face like a steady stream. I place my arm over my eyes and just lay their hating being born this way.. I hope we can still be bros.. if he ever finds out that I am not.. really a bro.. or manly at all. Fuck.. I take deep breathes and start calming down. Knowing that if I do not clam my sled the fuck down I will be up all damn fucking night. I slowly exhale trying to get the panic attack to stay at bay and not come in ready to hit a home run. Deep breath in .. deep breath out till the the breathes are no longer shaky  I slowly drift off into sleep dreading Saturday.

Slightly shorter chapter! But I will have more soon!!! Till next time loves!
https://instagram.com/p/BuVGHYqlawI/