Man Date part 2

"Kirishima!! it has been a while!!! look at you cute as ever! OoOOoO you have a friend with you!" she gives me a cheeky smile. "he is a cutie just like you deary" and she fucking winks at me I go all shades of red "Nice to see you to Kim."

"Look at you all shades of red!" She looks over at Bakugo "What's your name sweet heart?"

Bakugous POV

..What is happening?.. Cutie? I hate the word .. Why is she looking at him like that?? His face?? Oh fuck now she is looking at me..

Kim leans over to Kirishima "Is he alright hun? he is just staring with odd face"

Kirishima chuckles lightly "I dunno Kimy he tends to do this stare and blink but this is new to me like he looks like a strait up meme"

Crap I have been called out, I switch to my glare and spit out "I do not look like a meme!" I cross my arms and pout just a little.

I here kirishima whisper something her and they both just start chuckling? I raise a brow arms still crossed and just look at them. Questioning what I just witnessed.
Kim see my expression and her face softens and " I sorry sweetie you, I'll try to behave what's your name hun?"

I feel my face go pink with a slight embarrassment even though I do not know why i feel so embarrassed for. Realizing that yet again! have yet to respond as i just stand there with my pink face I grumble to the floor, "Bakuguo Katsuki" kicking the floor before looking up.

"My name is kim, red here calls me kimmy."

I look over to Kirishima not sure what to say I am not good with people and the making of conversations. It is in fact one of the many fucking things that I try to avoid on the daily.

"He is a shy one red" Kim says to Kirishima leaning on the counter.

"For now yes, I think he might be a little over whelmed" he gives her what I am assuming is his signiture smile at this point I am like a dear in head light that smile of his is so god damn bright. "I am gonna go to my booth! bring my usual and "inspiration" for the Bakugou."

I catch my self smiling at him then I feel a pair of eyes on me, before Kirishima grabs my wrist and guides me to the booth. We sit down form across one another and kirishima puts his elbows on the table resting his face in his hands. "Sorry I should have warned you about Kimmy, but I think she likes you man!"

I cross my arms across my chest and slightly turn my head away form him. "tch whatever."

Kirishima moves his elbows off the table and gently runs the back of his neck. "She was actually pretty tame today, Which is nice she can be a little in your face about situations.. heh"

"She can be worse?" I ask raising a brow.

Kirishima looks at my titling his slightly now giving me a questioning look. "Dude.. you kinda spaced out for a but looking like you were trying to figure out some kind of math equation. I think she realized you are not exactly a people person and went easy, that or she was afraid of embarrassing you to death."

I look up and glare at him how dare he point out obvious things, I feel my cheeks go slightly pink from being called out like that. "I.. I have never been good with people... I suck at making friends honestly I am a world class jack ass." Why on earth am I telling him this? We have know spoken to each other twice.. for fucks sake what the hell? I need to strengthen my walls... I don't wanna get hurt like that again.

"Hey man, we can all be ass hats at times, even if you are always a but of a jerk I think you are just rough around the edges! and in the middle is a big manly tub of goo." I glare at him as he chuckles at that last statement.

"I am not a tub of goo. Nothing about me is gooey." I practically spit out. I see the red head roll hos eyes but let out a low sigh. What is going through his head?

"Whatever you say Blasty." He says with a yet another bright ass smile.

"Being gooey is girly I am anything but girly." I shout raising my fist and slamming the table, I am not girly..

"Bro I never said anything about gooey being girly that was all you, and there is nothing wrong with having a soft side. No matter how manly one may be everyone has a soft spot for something, or someone. Nothing wrong with being a little girly either." Kirishima says with a look of passion in his eyes. His red eyes flaming from with in. I never wanna look away or see the fire in his eyes die.

I look at him in awe, afraid to look away lost in those fiery eyes. The passion in his voice, what else is he passionate about? I feel my self leaning towards him.

*SLAM*

The fuck? Gay panic ensues my eyes become wide as a look towards the sound of the noise, Kimmy. She had put whatever Kirishima ordered on the table next to us and slammed a menu down and is know laughing historically. I glare at her till I hear Kirishima also laughing? What the fuck?? I turn my glare to him not knowing why he was also laughing. However I do not glare for long.. the smile across his face.. the sound of his laugh.. fucking hell why does he have to be so fucking cute.

"KIMMY! you scared us hahahahahaha the look on Bakugous face!"

"Your face wasn't exactly calm either there red." Kimmy says while lightly laughing still.

"True but the panic on Bakuguos face!" kiri

"Of course you would notice his face!" Kimmy

"?? He would what now??" I shout interrupting whatever moment they were having. I am starting to panic how long was I staring? I really need to fix that..

"I am sorry hun! truly I just could not resist you two were lost in each others eyes having he most intense staring contest I have seen in a while." She turns around grabs the food and gives us some treats. "though usually when having staring contest your face does not."

"Kimmy!!!"

I look over to shitty hair confused as hell. Why did he interrupt her?

"Sorry too soon kiri?"

"YES! KIMMY! GOODNESS NO!" He yells panicking a blush spreading across his face.

"To soon for what?"

I see Kimmy look over at Kirishima, he looks at her with almost pleading eyes..

"Nothing at all sweetie just giving Red here a hard time." I snap my head "Stop calling me sweetie! tch"

Kirishima is looking at me cheeks still red "What?! is it shitty hair?"

"Nothing just Hungry I guess." he shyly says grabbing for a strawberry cup cake with rainbow sprinkles. I look down to see what I was ordered and I see a cupcake with a tiny pepper on it? huh.

That's all for now loves! I have the next part started! :3