Just a text..

Still Krishimas POV

I head up to the door knocking I hear some people yelling.

" Hi! Sorry to interrupt Bakugo dropped this"

I hear a door slam and suddenly there is Bakugo is at the door slightly behind his mom?

I see her raise and eye brow at the blonde before turning back to me and saying " Thank you? and how do you know my loud rude son?"

I try to hide any blush rising to my face there is no need for blush! We have met twice! nothing to blush about

" Oh! We met at the U.A. entrance exams!" I excitedly beeming at the thought of going to see the same highschool as bakugo. Man, I truly think we are gonna be really good friends! He seems like a chill dude around the blinking and the anger. I notice her giving Bakugo a little smirk. I feel another round of blush rising so I just shout

"Bakubo! You left this when you ran inside" I hand him the disk there is this awkward silence and his is now smirking at me.. ? can she tell how cute I think her son his? Are my gay thoughts that loud?

"tch whatever shitty hair... thanks.." I hear bakugo say

"Welp... I gotta get going bro but we should totally hang before school just shoot me a text will ya" I wave good bye and leave making my way back home.

some time has passed since I made it home it was actually getting kinda late when I heard my phone go off

"oi shitty hair"

I just blink at my phone before quickly replying

"bakugo?"

Bakugo POV

I just stare at my phone at the reply waiting for me stomach to stop flipping out. Shit he texted back I should probably reply shit fuck hopefully I have not waited to long.

"yea"

is all I can think of to reply to a guy that literally sees me as a bro.. my phone buzzes

Shitty hair "yea I should have know, no one else has even called me shitty hair lol 😅 I take it you found my number ;)"

I do not respond I do not know how to respond. Why is my brain not working? It has never really stopped working like this before. I have had crushes on guys before but none like this none this fast. I have met him twice I do not understand why I am falling so fast for a stranger that smiles brighter then the god damn son.

Wait.. is that a winky face?? After asking if I have found his number????? Did he mean to put that there? Was it a typo? Damn it I feel a blush crossing my face so hot I am sure I look like a damn tomato. I thought I did not know how to respond before?? HAH! and throw a winky face on top of that! I am in over my head I am NOT good with people to begin with. I push them away with my anger, if you don't let anyone close to you.. they can't hurt you.. what is wrong with me..

I feel my phone buzz again

Shitty hair" so.... not to be like awkward or anything but I low key was not expecting actually some one like you to actually wanna talk to some one like me....."

The fuck? Is that supposed to mean?!?!?

I message him back Immediately "What the actual fuck do you mean? some one like me??? whats wrong with me? and what the hell do you mean some one like you???"

I stare at my phone just waiting fora response.. what does he mean some one like me.. he ca not possibly know can he? I mean I was around him for a long time out side getting the damn mail, with no binder on. I am never leaving the house with out one again by the way or at least a sports bra something christ I hate not being able to just blow off my tits and call it good. I mean there isn't that much to blow off to begin with.. and I work out my chest alot on pupose trying to get them to shrink and it helped some.. gah! fuck he knows.. fuck fuck fuck fuck.

My phone buzzes

Shitty hair " I mean you were number one! due number one on the practical! And you were in the top five for the written exam! While well am me.. plain and boring"

Why can't I just have a normal conversation with a guy I just met.

"then why did you give me your number if you thought some one like me would never text you? like didn't you make the first fucking move hair for brains."

Shit why did i say that last part shit shit shit shit.