Man Date part 1

Kirishima POV
"Yea man, let go!"

I say goodbye to Bakugo's mom and we head out. I do not know what just happened all I know is I was threatened to not hurt him all else by a lady that was smiling but had murder in her eyes. It had sent chills down my spine.. I am so confused? I know I must have missed something, Bakugo's eyes where slightly puffy... I noticed he was just staring at me.. when I realized I had also been staring right back at him. I was only knocked out of my gay thoughts form his mom clearing her throat and smirking at me before giving me that threat. HOLY CRAP she must know that I freaking think her son is super cute.. fucking hell what am I going to do? Wait why were his eyes red and slightly puffy?.. I hope he is okay..

"DUDE!" I feel my self being shoved as I am broken away form my thoughts. I look at Bakugo and give him a smile.

"Sorry bro got lost in my thoughts I guess heh." I say sheepishly as a lightly the back of my neck.

"tch whatever, what the hell where you even thinking about anyway shitty hair?

"ahhh nothing really.. just excited I guess!"

I swear I see him have a small smile on his face as he looks down at the ground before speaking. almost as if he was just happy to hear I was excited about today which made me feel a little less nervous about today.

"whatever you say shitty hair. Where the hell are we going anyway?" He smirks at me... oh that half smirk half smile is my new kryptonite, I beam a smile at him, "You will see! I hope you like it is one of my favorite places!" I say happily forgetting about his moms warning/ death threat for the time being.

I grab his hand and start leading the way to the cafe. I am so excited to show him this place! It's honestly one of my favorite places to go and I hope it is a place that can become our favorite place. Whether that will be as friends or as more.. I don't know probably friends.. ahhh I need to stop with these thoughts! And just enjoy the moment let things happen naturally. Yea! I just have to remember that and not get to caught up in the moment.. sigh this is going to be harder then I thought.

"OI! SHITTY HAIR??! Earth to shitty hair!!"

"Huh" I respond looking at Bakugo.

"Dude you never told me where we are going and then you just spaced out and started waking with this dumb ass smile on your face! The fuck dude you okay?"

I smile sheepishly back at him and with my free hand rub the back of my neck once more apologizing  once more for me empty mindlessness. 

"tch its whatever hair for brains, have a feeling this is going to be a common occurrence with you." 

I glare at him slightly squinting my nose and eyes. "I wish i could be mad at that but you are probably not wrong dude.. I mean I just get so caught up in yo" I slap a hand over my mouth and my eyes go wide. he just cocks an eyebrow at me as I blush madly. 

"Get caught up in??" He asks in a half mocking half confused tone of voice, giving one of his signature smirks. 

"NOTHING!" I shout clenching my fist by my sides and a tense up, clearly meaning something with a deep red blush spread across my face. I can not believe I almost spoke my gay ass thoughts out loud so soon in front of this boy, the actual hell is wrong with me.

Bakugo just smirk at me with his hands in his pockets cocks an eye brow at me and says "tch whatever, i'll get it out of you one of these days." he is no longer smiling he is no giving me an evil smile? I feel my heart sink how can something that looks so evil look so.. hot? Like damn I am going to be in trouble one of these days because of that face he his making at me right now. I feel the blush on my face grow darker yet. I do not know how to respond to such a statement. How does one even respond to that? When it is paired with that devilish smile? 

"Shitty hair!" 

huh what? I feel someone hit my shoulder shit did I zone out again?  Shit this is totally not manly, shit. 

"Welcome back to earth shitty hair, for heavens sake you   just zoned out with a this odd look on your face bright as you damn hair." 

"Oh shoot i'm sorry man.. well we are almost to the cafe! It is right around this corner! I hope you like it as much as I do man." I give a small smile and start walking using all my strength I have to not u[pull him with me by his hand. 

We arrive at the cafe and the lady behind the counter recognizes me immediately.

"Kirishima!! it has been a while!!! look at you cute as ever! OoOOoO you have a friend with you!" she gives me a cheeky smile. "he is a cutie just like you deary" and she fucking winks at me I go all shades of red "Nice to see you to kim."

"Look at you all shades of red!" She looks over at Bakugo "What's your name sweet heart?"

"HEY LOOK MA I MADE IT"! this girl is graduating Wednesday!!!!!!!!! This song has been blaring all day! thank you for your patience loves!