Jitters and butterflys

Time skip to Saturday morning because of reasons

Kirishima POV

OKAY I wake up stupidity early for a Saturday, I have been so excited and yet so incredibly terrified for today, I have worn my self out. I look at the time it's only 8:32! Why am I up so early I just wanna sleep so I can be rested for my date.. I mean hang out with my new bro! Yea.. I mean worse case new friend ^_^ a new super manly bro.. that I will have to try my hardest not to kiss ... because like I already really wanna.. but I don not wanna ruin a potential friendship over me not controlling my emotions ... again.. sigh why why am I like this? Anyway since I am up might as well find the perfect outfit that is casual hanging out with the bros ( and potential date).. with out going to much? I open my closet and wonder.. I love this hoodie super comfy! And it's red so bonus, I pair it with a slightly different red shirt. Now for pants which ones are comfy yet make my butt look cute... oh there they are. Black slightly skinny but not like leggings by any means, but the sure do hug my butt just right. Not to nice and "sexy" of an outfit so far, but nice and casual with a hint of showing off? Now shoes!!! I have so many crocs but like probably not good with what I am going for today for once, my mom will be shocked. I grab some crimson riot converse. Hell yea this will be awesome! I can not wait for today, I should take a shower and eat before leaving what time is it now? How much time did I spend day dreaming?? Face palm no no no just two bros hanging out.. with flirting. Fuck I am so hopeless.

I look at the time and it's now 10:45 yikes. I hope in shower using some music to time my self.. and to have a mini concert to my self to keep my self pumped. I dry my self after like 3 songs? Get dressed and go to the kitchen to find something to much on with out burning down the house. It's still only 12:15 and I do not need to be at his house till 2.. sigh...

BAKUGO POV

It is Saturday morning and I have been anxious as hell the las few days. Been trying on shirts and pants to see what makes me feel like fuck  yea I'm a bro! I want him to continue seeing me as a bro... I want more but I am not ready.. in order for more I have to probably have to tell him about me.. and how I wasn't born in the right body and my mind is a boy a bro is you will.. gah I just came out to my parents in middle school.. they were so supportive once the shock wore off. That I was trans and gay.. thank goodness that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. The neighbors now but I don't really care what they think. AHHHH WHY CANT I JUST BE FUCKING NORMAL FOR ONCE!!! .. just thinking about telling him makes me feel sick I am that anxious.. that he won't expect me.. He is the first person in years I have not pushed away and exploded at in fear of them getting to close. I really like him.. but what if he some how finds out and he thinks I am a disgusting freak.. even if he does like guys.. what if I am not a guy he would want. I pick out an outfit I feel good in. One of my black skull shirts a plain hoodie and some joggers, and my go to pair of converse. I shower so I do not smell to much the glycerin form my quirk. Get changed and double check my self in the mirror hell yea total bro! Binder isn't visible, but my butt still looks cute.

I check the time and it is only like 12:30 now .. I have so much time to kill and so much time to  try and not have a panic attack. Maybe I can pass the time and just text him? Or YouTube ? Google? I should google how to tell you bro your trans? No.. I should just let it happen if it need to happen. That is going to be the best way for me not to freak the fuck out. I shoot him text

"Hey, we still in for today?"

Simple enough right? Completely normal! Hell yea! No gay in that text! (Random author note my phone keeps trying to add bitmoji I miss my lap top)

Bbzzz bbzzz

Shitty hair "hell yea man! 2 still good?"

Well it is what nearly one? I am ready now so.. hmm
"Yea, I am ready whenever you are shitty hair just let me know. Whenever is fine"
And send! ... was that to much??? To pushy? I don't think so it's fine it's chill. We are bros, so it's all good right?

Shittt hair "I am to bro!Want me to come over now? I was honestly just waiting around my house waiting to leave XD"

Yes! Fuck yes get over here now I can see your cute fucking face! I scream at my phone. Whoops that's gonna be hard to explain to the old hag great. I bury my face in my hands regretting what I just did knowing I was gonna get it when I left my room.. the sooner he got here the better less shit I have to take form my mom and dad.

"That would be fucking fantastic! Please before my old hag and my dad can annoy me to death."

Shitty hair "Sounds good man! I'll be there in like 20 minutes! See you then bro!"

I can survive 20 minutes form my old hag, I just have to tell her we are meeting early that's it. I leave my room and head down stair and my mom is already smirking at me.

"So how long till you boyfriend gets here???" She practically sings while taunting. My face goes beat red in an instant.

"He is not my boyfriend we are just "bros" mom and he will be here in around 20"

My mom just smirks and continues taunting me.. this is going to be the longest 20 min of my life yet..

That's all I have for today!!! I hope this is still good! And not to terrible ! Still can't believe so many people are reading and enjoying the story! You are all wonderful! Thank you so much for reading! I still need to edit this badly! Excuse the extra terrible typos oh my.. Till next time loves.