uhhh okay

Kirishima POV

MY phone buzzes probably mister blasty, he takes a while to reply but not this time. I had offended him by saying someone like him.. I quickly reply back saying how it just that he was number one on the practical and in the top five for the written exam. While I was well me.. plain and boring. I do not have flashy quirk, only makes me a little stronger. All the confidence I was feeling earlier today was fading fast. 

bzzz bzzz 

Mister Blasty "then why did you give me your number if you thought some one like me would never text you? like didn't you make the first fucking move hair for brains."

uhh shoot.. busted? Was this his way of flirting? WAIT! have I been flirting ??? Not that I wouldn't mind flirting more knowingly with the cute fiery boy. but like over a milk shake with two straws... I slap my cheeks and get out of my thoughts. I reread the message again, trying to formulate a response that is not to full on homo.. like just met the guy, I have met him twice it is to soon for to much homo through text of all things. I type up my message and take a deep breath close my eyes and hit send. 

"Well, I was feeling confident today. New school, new start ;) mister stare and blink" 

there. I sent it it is not to bad just a little light teasing leaving it open on his end. Right? 

bbzz bzz 

Mister Blasty" I do not stare!" 

"sure you don't" I tease back immediately feeling confidence coming back

Mister Blasty "tch whatever, I was just not in the mood to really be seeing people when I literately ran into you shit head." 

I laugh lightly at his message I know he is mad but it is still hella cute. I do not usually fall for boys this fast but something about him just makes me feel like a tub of goo in the inside, and I like it. 

"haha my bad I was not really paying attention to my surroundings I was watching A butterfly.." 

Crap! Why did I send that not manly at all! I bury my head into my free hand. 

Katsuki POV 

The fuck? The whole reason I bumped into him was because he was following a butter fly?!

"oi shitty hair the fuck do you mean you were following a butterfly? 

Did all this really happen because he was following a butterfly? 

bzz bzz 

Shitty hair "uhh well you see I was kinda so out of it when I got my acceptance letter I went for a walk to clear my mind kinda wrap me head around the whole situation.. and there was this butterfly that just fluttered by my face and hehe sorry not a manly thing to do at all" 

Okay what the fuck, I reread the message and I do not know how to respond like I can not help but to imagine his cute face smiling like an idiot just following a butterfly. Why does this not surprise me, and what the fuck does that have to do with being manly??

"What the FUCK does following a butterfly have to do with being manly?" 

Shitty hair "I don't know just heh.." 

" it is whatever shitty hair" 

Shitty hair " so.. do you have any plans this weekend? :D" 

I look at my phone.. yes I want to see him again but I was not expecting him to want to hang out so soon? most people just avoid me and my explosive personality. 

"no..." 

Is all I send I do not want to get my hopes up, I need to kill this feeling we are just bros.. 

Shitty hair " :D wanna hang out? maybe go grab some coffee and hit up the arcade?" 

"uhhh okay"

I smile at my phone like an idiot that I am slowly becoming thanks to this spiky cute piece of shit 

Shitty hair "I am going to take that as yes and I will see you Saturday at 2!" 

"That works just fine hair for brains see you then" 

Okay I need to calm down we are just hanging out as soon to be classmates, bros no gay shit.. besides it is not like a guy like him. I guy obsessed with manliness would want a guy like me.. 

okay I will be writing more soon but I believe this is pretty good for now yes? let me know! comment shoot me a message :D