Butterflys'

This is HALF of what I wanted to post but midterms are a kicking my ass and i work everyday but Monday on top of going to school I am sorry :( I am trying enjoy reading!!

KIrishima POV

Why would I follow this butterfly? It is oddly calming, I just mindlessly follow it seeing what it was up to having no other plan onto where I was heading. Just kinda off in my own little world, I follow it and watch it land after about five minuets. I stop in my walking not noticing in in blocking the walk way to some ones house till I get bumped into and knocked off my feet. I look down and I see this cute ash blonde on the ground. Shit

I notice him hurriedly picking up mail with one hand while holding his chest? I hope he didn't hurt self. I bend down and start picking mail on the first piece of mail that found and wrote me number down. why because he is cute and I am feeling extra confident today? Some mail was slightly out of his reach I lean forward not noticing how close that made us till he snapped his face up and it was literally inches away from me. Those eyes! those ruby eyes just about killed me right then and there with how intense they were. I shake my head ans shoot up snapping my head from those gay gay thoughts. I grab his arm that is not holding the mail helping to his feet. " So sorry about that bro!" I nervously exclaim giving a wide smile.

He just stares at me blinking I remove my hand from his arm and extend it forward

" Eijiro Kirishima" I introduce myself.

He is still holding his chest.. after a long time of him just staring with this expression I cant identify. He bumps wrist with the one holding all the mail?

" Bakugo Katsuki"

Maybe he is just a germophobe. I beam at him one more time.

"You look familiar have man have we met "

Man does this blink a lot, after a lightly longer then usual time he responds " U.A. entrance exams"

My brain explodes this was the same cute guy form the entrance exam! I never got a chance to hi he seemed so manly. Gosh I love manly things.

" Oh!!! That's right !" I exclaim excitedly " you were like the number one score on the practical exam! I saw you fight and I gotta say you were super manly" I say as a feel a blush slowly crossing across my face, shit.

There is a silence till i hear a soft "....... I did?"

"DUDE?!?!?! did you not see that on your acceptance letter?

I see him slowly staring at the ground his eyes look wet.. I know he made it in why else would they put him as the number one in the hologram?

He shuffles through the pile of mail in his hand looking for the letter from U.A. after I point out it might be in his hand at this very moment. As he does so i noticed he let go of his chest making sure he isn't hurt I look at his chest and its not smooth? maybe I am seeing things its none of my business at lest he doesn't seem hurt.

He must have found his letter he opens it in such a haste the disc falls out to the ground and starts playing. The look on his face that smile oh boy that smile melted my heart.. please like boys is all I can think about.

he goes and crosses his arms smirking at me I give him a smile just glad that he made it. Glad I am going to get to see more of him. I get lost looking at his face I gotta admit.

His mom comes out yelling for him I was not paying much attention to be honest. It was only the second time I have met this boy. I should not be thinking such gay thoughts so quickly. Something draws me to this handsome man.. I look down and notice the disk still laying on the ground that had stopped playing a while ago I figure I should return it, so I head up the side walk the ash blonde walked on not that long ago.

(p.s. I am sorry i suck at Kirirshima POV gonna proabably stick mainly to Bakugo expect for maybe a few blerbs)